Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
    At least you have your priorities correct, traveling for hockey always trumps studying.
    Unfortunately I will be cheering in front of my television on Friday, but I think I can move some things around on Saturday .

This weekend makes me a bit nervous, I think it will be fairly indicative of whether or not this will be a "one step forward, two steps back" sort of season. It's just unfortunate to see us falling back into the undisciplined/offensively challenged team that I thought we had done away with over the last few weeks.

Maybe we can count this past weekend as our annual holiday-hangover, just to get that out of the way?

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
      Unfortunately I will be cheering in front of my television on Friday, but I think I can move some things around on Saturday .

This weekend makes me a bit nervous, I think it will be fairly indicative of whether or not this will be a "one step forward, two steps back" sort of season. It's just unfortunate to see us falling back into the undisciplined/offensively challenged team that I thought we had done away with over the last few weeks.

Maybe we can count this past weekend as our annual holiday-hangover, just to get that out of the way?

Talk of the swooooon before the New Year, it might be a long season

Comment

At least you have your priorities correct, traveling for hockey always trumps studying.
        Always

Comment

In the voice of the inimitable Harry Carry:

"If you were an Ohio State hockey player, would you hate yourself? I know I would! I'd lather myself in a whole bunch of hot, black tar...and roll around in a bed of feathers! Then I'd drive myself in a horse and buggy right down Main Street for all to see."
          Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Update on The Mighty Mini from Miami (Mr. Miele):

7-13-20 in only 17 games played

Makes me wonder when he might be called up again, especially when the other centers on the NHL affliliate are struggling to score points.

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
              In the voice of the inimitable Harry Carry:

"If you were an Ohio State hockey player, would you hate yourself? I know I would! I'd lather myself in a whole bunch of hot, black tar...and roll around in a bed of feathers! Then I'd drive myself in a horse and buggy right down Main Street for all to see."
              Jealous!

Comment

Well that was a surprise, no invite for Biggs, but Czarnik is headed to WJC Camp!

Best of luck to him.
                Last edited by MUhawks628; 12-05-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Update on The Mighty Mini from Miami (Mr. Miele):

7-13-20 in only 17 games played

Makes me wonder when he might be called up again, especially when the other centers on the NHL affliliate are struggling to score points.
                  I have tickets to the Coyotes game against CBJ specifically so I can see him, so if he got called up maybe a week before January 13th I'd be a very happy girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                    Jealous!
                    Explain. are you jealous of my genius??? Step in line, my friend. step in line.

Comment

After watching you play 2 games at the Denver Cup, I find it shocking that Miami is not a top 10 team at worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        After watching you play 2 games at the Denver Cup, I find it shocking that Miami is not a top 10 team at worse.
                        Been too inconsistent this season.

Comment

Explain. are you jealous of my genius??? Step in line, my friend. step in line.
                          Hardly,lol. Although I do not know you I think I can safely say you seem to be the kind of person who has a mirror in every room of their house or is this just the typical Oxford attitude? lol!

Comment

Hardly,lol. Although I do not know you I think I can safely say you seem to be the kind of person who has a mirror in every room of their house or is this just the typical Oxford attitude? lol!
                            DING DING DING who had the under on 6 pm Tuesday for the first Miami stereotype blast?

Comment

DING DING DING who had the under on 6 pm Tuesday for the first Miami stereotype blast?
                              Hardly a blast, I've got bigger guns if needed.

Comment

HB, I gave you a perfect opportunity to be clever....you failed. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X