Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

I know I posted the same thing on MHT but, Anthony Louis:

13gp 9-1--10. 2 PIM

This stat line makes me happy.
    Last edited by MUhawks628; 11-16-2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post

13gp 9-1--10. 2 PIM

Reasons for the high goal to assist ratio? I see 3 possibilities:

1. He shoots and never misses so there aren't any rebounds for others to clean up
      2. He is Alex Ovechkin's nephew, so he only shoots and never passes.
      3. The guys around him can't score even when he does pass to them.
      Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post

13gp 9-1--10. 2 PIM

Ryan Jones, Part II!
        http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
          Ryan Jones, Part II!
          Do we have a scouting report on his flow?

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
            Ryan Jones, Part II!
            Only 2 PIM in 13 Games. That ain't no Jonesy.
            Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
              That'll come when he makes a pact with God and grows his "Sampson" hair!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                Maybe he is the result of "When Ryan Met Carter"

Comment

One thing I want to see (and cannot control since I'm nowhere near Oxford) is the students not fall off in attendance just because it's not a marque opponent. I want to see the students and team alike keep up the intensity and avoid any fall-off from last weekend's huge week.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
                    One thing I want to see (and cannot control since I'm nowhere near Oxford) is the students not fall off in attendance just because it's not a marque opponent. I want to see the students and team alike keep up the intensity and avoid any fall-off from last weekend's huge week.
                    I play my hardest every game! but yes I concur

Comment

Picks favor Miami over BG 93%-6% (their math not mine) over at collegehockeygame.com

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                        I play my hardest every game! but yes I concur
                        You even play through injury yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                          You even play through injury yo.
                          I watch in sickness and in health. That counts right???

In all seriousness, I think this weekend will almost as telling as last in terms of the maturity that this team is gaining (or not).

Comment

I definitely agree about this weekend. Im anxious to see how/ if they maintain the intensity. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of a hangover from the UM series hopefully I am proven wrong.

But also in all seriousness, I did get punched in the face during a goal celebration (it may or may not have been a poster on this board). Blood all over the white sweater and I still mustered up enough strength to complete the sieve chant

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                              I definitely agree about this weekend. Im anxious to see how/ if they maintain the intensity. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of a hangover from the UM series hopefully I am proven wrong.

But also in all seriousness, I did get punched in the face during a goal celebration (it may or may not have been a poster on this board). Blood all over the white sweater and I still mustered up enough strength to complete the sieve chant
                              I would say that blood all over is a little bit of an overstatement. #whimp

Comment

Originally posted by MIamiGirl View Post
                                I would say that blood all over is a little bit of an overstatement. #whimp
                                Drop of blood on the lip at the most

Comment

Working...
                                X