This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
    If y'all could keep the pregame chatter down, i'd appreciate it! I'm tryin to sleep over here!!!
    play the chief song!!

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
      Hey now. None of that. We like to keep it clean here on USCHO.
      Agreed, this is a family friendly environment.

SCALP ON!!!!!
      Last edited by MUhawks628; 11-07-2011, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
        Agreed, this is a family friendly environment.

SCALP ON!!!!!
        Much better.

BREAK HIS LEGS!!!
        Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
          Much better.

BREAK HIS LEGS!!!
          break his **** legs

Too bad we are signless now that would be perfect for a certain freshman

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
            break his **** legs

Too bad we are signless now that would be perfect for a certain freshman
            WHY AREN'T WE WINNING?!?!

and don't give me any crap about "but the game hasn't started yet..." I will not accept whining from proud Miami fans...I simply will not allow you to sound like a pathetic Steelers fan incessantly dialing whine-one-one.
            Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Delta Delta Delta

Anyone else have the feeling that if Cody plays well Friday, Connor will continue to be "under the weather" Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                Delta Delta Delta

Anyone else have the feeling that if Cody plays well Friday, Connor will continue to be "under the weather" Saturday?
                Absolutely. If Cody plays like he did this weekend Connor will be "under the weather" for most of the year. As he should be.

Comment

Originally posted by muredhawks07 View Post
                  Absolutely. If Cody plays like he did this weekend Connor will be "under the weather" for most of the year. As he should be.
                  I rarely cast dispersion about someone's hockey IQ (as many on here know, I have had my share of flubs), but you have GOT to be kidding me!!! Until last week, neither of these two had really outplayed the other goalie. Conner has by no means played himself out of the rotation. If you think one of these guys is clearly better than the other, you're nuts!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

Comment

At least we have gone 3 years without devolving into a Twilightesqe Team Cody/Team Connor existance

If Cody only gives up 1 or 2 on Friday, and looks sharp (I didn't see the Alaska games but apparently he looked to be in 2009 form) you gotta play him Saturday. Go back to the rotation when BG comes into town next week. Jmho.

Comment

da fu#&!

Connor and Cody have been pretty much the same this year and I think Knapp has looked much better at times, but if Cody stays hot, why not play him both nights? #TeamCody

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                        da fu#&!

Connor and Cody have been pretty much the same this year and I think Knapp has looked much better at times, but if Cody stays hot, why not play him both nights? #TeamCody
                        And so it begins...

We really do hold these guys to ridiculous standards, but that is a luxury you have with two number one goalies. The value of a split/sweep this weekend would be tough to overstate, ride the hott hand, even though Connor arguably has the superior body of work so far this season.

#TeamSaksa.

Comment

• Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                          At least we have gone 3 years without devolving into a Twilightesqe Team Cody/Team Connor existance

If Cody only gives up 1 or 2 on Friday, and looks sharp (I didn't see the Alaska games but apparently he looked to be in 2009 form) you gotta play him Saturday. Go back to the rotation when BG comes into town next week. Jmho.
                          Is he really sick? Was he sick last weekend? Or was that a cover?

If he's healthy, I'm not sure why you wouldn't give conner a crack @ Michigan. Didn't he give a 60 save effort in a Regional Finals win to send Miami to the FF? I'm not digging on CR - I love him, but I can't understand this idea that, if you have a big game, you abandon Conner. It makes no sense!

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
                            Is he really sick? Was he sick last weekend? Or was that a cover?

If he's healthy, I'm not sure why you wouldn't give conner a crack @ Michigan. Didn't he give a 60 save effort in a Regional Finals win to send Miami to the FF? I'm not digging on CR - I love him, but I can't understand this idea that, if you have a big game, you abandon Conner. It makes no sense!
                            Lack of experience, Knapp hasn't started a regular season game against Michigan since his freshmen year.

(Tongue in cheek in case anyone was unsure)

Comment

Let's just put the darn puck in the net so we don't have to worry about either of the guys needing to save 40-41 shots.

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                                Let's just put the darn puck in the net so we don't have to worry about either of the guys needing to save 40-41 shots.
                                #TeamBIGGS?

Comment

Working...
                                X