Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by BehindTheBench View Post
    Per Coleman's Twitter feed, Murphy was having surgery today.
    Thanks. Sorry to hear about the surgery. I still hope it is the non-weight bearing bone, that would help.

Comment

• Off topic... But what a great day for Bengals fans! See ya Palms. Thank you hue jackson for REALLY overcompensating us.

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
        Off topic... But what a great day for Bengals fans! See ya Palms. Thank you hue jackson for REALLY overcompensating us.
        Without a doubt! It's awesome!
        Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Miami leads INCH's Top Freshman Classes and can claim four of the Top 20 Freshman Forwards.
          Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Mr. Miele with a 3-4 line in 4 gp, not a bad start to his AHL career.

Admiral Ackbars this weekend, joy

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
              Admiral Ackbars this weekend, joy
              Yea... I'd be happy with a split.

Comment

That didn't take long. Mr. Miele headed back to the desert, best of luck to him!

Comment

That didn't take long. Mr. Miele headed back to the desert, best of luck to him!
                  Did you mean "desert" or "dessert"....hmmmm! I wonder!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

Comment

You stole my line.

http://redskinwarriors.com/2011/10/2...rns-promotion/
                    http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

@95: brilliant preview of this weekend's slate. Could you apply for a position here at USCHO.com?

Speaking of which...

Staman's article on the FP is totally bogus. 'It's not a beauty pagent!' Yes it is! That is EXACTLY what it is after 4 games! Only 2 fan groups care who #1 is; #1 and #2. We all know that it only matters who's #1 in April. Michigan will lose some day and, when the do, they won't be #1 anymore. But for now, they're playing great D and scoring more than the other guys. Let them have their moment. Here's how nice a guy I am...when they DO lose, I'll even let you say 'I told you so!' But for now, get over it!'

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
                        @95: brilliant preview of this weekend's slate. Could you apply for a position here at USCHO.com?

Speaking of which...

Staman's article on the FP is totally bogus. 'It's not a beauty pagent!' Yes it is! That is EXACTLY what it is after 4 games! Only 2 fan groups care who #1 is; #1 and #2. We all know that it only matters who's #1 in April. Michigan will lose some day and, when the do, they won't be #1 anymore. But for now, they're playing great D and scoring more than the other guys. Let them have their moment. Here's how nice a guy I am...when they DO lose, I'll even let you say 'I told you so!' But for now, get over it!'
                        Starman's article had no point and was ridiculous. I thought about replying in the talkback, but decided it didn't even deserve that much of my time.

Oh, and thanks for the props.
                        http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Is the Ferris feed any better than the Miami all-access?

Comment

Ok, I understand that this team is young, but at a certain point we need to get our sh*t together and start winning some games.

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                              Ok, I understand that this team is young, but at a certain point we need to get our sh*t together and start winning some games.
                              Thought we looked noticeably better tonight...just not there yet.

Could be a long run to Christmas.

Comment

Our PK is not good enough this season to overcome taking the most PIM in the country like we've gotten used to, something has to change in that department.

Comment

Working...
                                X