Union: Daniel Carr

RPI: CJ Lee
    Union: Jeremy Welsh

RPI: Patrick Cullen
    Union: Kyle Bodie
    Lets go RED!!
    And BC!

Sucks to BU Clarkson

Houston Field House, Conte Forum, Agganis Arena, Thompson Arena, Alfond Arena, Lawler Arena, Whittemore Center, Schneider Arena, Appleton Arena, Tsongas Center, Ingalls Rink, Times Union Center, TD Garden, Scottrade Center, Fenway Park, Herb Brooks Arena, Verizon Wireless Arena, DCU Center, Richard H. Rockett Ice Arena, Matthews Arena

Strike out ALS

Comment

• Re: RPI Pick to Click - 2011-12

Friday:
      RPI - Ryan Haggerty
      sUCks - Coburn

Saturday:
      Without a Peer - Patrick Cullen
      Without Class - Gostisbehere

Sunday:
      Best Band in ECAC - Joel Malchuk
      Band? What's a Band? - Grosenick
      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Friday:
        RPI: Bergin
        Union: Carr

Saturday:
        RPI: Cullen
        Union: Gostisbehere

Sunday:
        RPI: Lee
        Union: Welsh
        APBWiki

Comment

Congratulations to myself and REDaero on picking up the win to cap off the season. It was my second weekly win and REDaero's third.

Before I get to the rest of the recap, I'd just like to say that it was a pleasure to keep up with the Engineers and the ECAC as a whole by running this thread. I hope y'all had a bunch of fun, too.

GRussinko wins the whole shebang; he picked up another 5 points this weekend and ends up capturing the overall title by 10 points over lugnut who charged from 6th to 2nd over the last three weeks of the season. Many congratulations to GRussinko.

GRussinko also wins the award for winning the most weeks, setting a new record by earning 8 bonus points.

Ralph and FlagDUDE both racked up points in thirteen straight weeks - Ralph to start the season (which, when combined with his 7-week point streak to end the 2010-11 season means that he had picked up points in 20 straight) and FlagDUDE to end it, so we'll see how far he can run it to begin the next season.

The top scorers of the weekend:
          Friday:
          RPI - Tinordi's goal, Leboeuf's assist, Goulet's goal (REDaero), and Leonard's assist were all worth two PtC points. Bergin's assist on AAG's shortie was also worth two, but he was worth more on Saturday.
          Union - Greg Coburn's game-winning powerplay tally (myself) was worth 3 PtC points.
          Saturday:
          RPI - Bergin's pair of assists were worth 4 PtC points.
          Union - Kyle Bodie's goal and pair of assists and Kevin Sullivan's pair of goals were also worth 4 points.

Results! (and link)
          6 + 1 points
          burgie12
          REDaero91

5 points
          GRussinko

3 points
          lugnut92
          TuteScrooge

2 points
          cnor79
          engineerhockeyfan
          hawthr
          Ralph Baer
          vizoroo

1 point
          FlagDUDE08

Final Standings:
          Code:
           1. GRussinko         80
           2. lugnut92          70
           3. hawthr            67
           4. vizoroo           66
           5. cnor79            65
              Ralph Baer        65
           7. burgie12          64
           8. REDaero91         59
           9. TuteScrooge       57
          10. FlagDUDE08        51
          11. engineerhockeyfan 50
          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and get a head start on next year by making my first pick now:

Saturday, October 6
            RPI ENGINEERS: C.J. LEE

But in all seriousness, thank you burgie for running this all year. It was a bunch of fun to play (especially when C.J. started producing) and I look forward to playing again next season.
            RPI Pep Band
            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
              Ralph and FlagDUDE both racked up points in thirteen straight weeks - Ralph to start the season (which, when combined with his 7-week point streak to end the 2010-11 season means that he had picked up points in 20 straight) and FlagDUDE to end it, so we'll see how far he can run it to begin the next season.
              Not far I bet, as I did the exact same thing this year as I did last. Started slower than molasses, and then poured it on once I had more data. Expect the streak to end early.

Comment

Woohoo! Thanks for running this, burgie!
                APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Not far I bet, as I did the exact same thing this year as I did last. Started slower than molasses, and then poured it on once I had more data. Expect the streak to end early.
                  I did the opposite.

Thanks, burgie12.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Enjoyed playing all season.
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Thanks for running this again burgie! It's been a lot of fun. Looking forward to it next year!

Comment

Working...
                      X