Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAH Hockey is on the precipice. Please tell our President to step off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAH Hockey is on the precipice. Please tell our President to step off.

Done.

Comment

Me too.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Done.
        Colgate '09

Comment

signed...
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Added to the list. Best of luck down there.

Comment

Signed. Good luck down there.

Comment

I signed it.
                Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Comment

I also put it on my Facebook page. I realize it isn't much, but I'm hoping college hockey fans that don't subscribe or read here on a regular basis take note. Perhaps others are also able to do this and spread the word?

Comment

Signed. Best of luck, hope someone takes notice.

I'm at work so I can't check, but has anyone tried to get some of the more popular sports writters to retweet this? Buccigross comes to mind.

Comment

Signed. If it weren't for hockey, I might never have heard of UAH. Best of luck to UAH hockey. Keep the faith.

This signature sucks!

Follow on twitter: @21stCenturySkiz

Comment

Signed.
                        Friends don't let friends go to PITT.

Save on GAS... BAN NASCAR

Comment

Done.
                          Have you contacted Joe at ProHockeyTalk on NBC; he covers the NHL and includes articles about college hockey from time to time. He used to post on here (GreatLakerMohawk) and is very passionate about college hockey. @JoeYerdonPHT on Twitter.

Comment

Signed.
                            BOSTON UNIVERSITY TERRIERS
                            CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY SPARTANS

UNH - 1985 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Champions!

2003-2004 D-III Tournament of Posters Champion
                            2010 NFL Survival Pool Champion
                            2014 NFL Survival Pool Co-Champion

Comment

Done.
                              "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Done.
                                Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                                "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X