X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2011 - 12 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Sadly, I never made it there...was out of town.
    aspydad and I are starting to wonder if there actually is a Wicked Slappaahs or he just a figment of our imagination and where actually the scarecrow and the tin man.
    What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
      Tremendous news! I do notice that Heisenberg, for whatever his rankings are worth, doesn't have Bourbonnais quite as high in the USHL rankings as I might have thought he'd be based on how high Heisenberg had him in the Northeast rankings.

He was picked in the bottom of Round 3 of the 2011 USHL draft.

Regardless, based on some of the other schools that were rumored to have been recruiting him, it is a great pickup.
      Considering how many players are listed in the USHL in total and how many who are higher than him are on the USNTDP U-18 team, he isn't placed badly.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
        aspydad and I are starting to wonder if there actually is a Wicked Slappaahs or he just a figment of our imagination and where actually the scarecrow and the tin man.
        Not only does he exist, but he is the very first from the boards that I met...you've probably been right next to him at games and didn't know it. That's how you guys all are. If need be, I'll introduce you guys at the October 1st game

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
          Not only does he exist, but he is the very first from the boards that I met...you've probably been right next to him at games and didn't know it. That's how you guys all are. If need be, I'll introduce you guys at the October 1st game
          I know I don't know him. Hopefully he'll introduce himself at the SLU game (should he be going up there).

Comment

Met the Gronk at the little soiree they had to pick our tickets up...He's 6'5" of personality what a great kid.....Hopefully a little Apre`game @ a local establishment.
            What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Hopefully he'll introduce himself at the SLU game (should he be going up there).
              Stop the "I'm not going to be at HFH alot because of gas prices". You better be there .. yelling at refs, chanting Clarkson Still Sucks and your other pithy chants. Plus we have Babo now, live and in the flesh (you know what I mean.. you pervs). It's going to be an awesome year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cognac and horses for all my men (and Babo).
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

aspydad and I are starting to wonder if there actually is a Wicked Slappaahs...
                Haa I don't blame...I 've been busy taking out the trash in three counties, so that once the season hits, I'm a free man.
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

if there actually is a Wicked Slappaahs or he just a figment of our imagination and where actually
                  I believe this is the only known video of WS from his netminding days.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Xp9...eature=related
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    I know I don't know him. Hopefully he'll introduce himself at the SLU game (should he be going up there).
                    Well...we'll fix that...each of you knows each other's hockey 'proclivities' and it kills me that you all operate in a vacuum when in close proximity to one another...

Comment

• Re: RPI 2011 - 12 Recruit Thread

I think USHR has the Bourbonnais news up...if anyone has a subscription, we might hear who else was after him
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Met the Gronk at the little soiree they had to pick our tickets up...He's 6'5" of personality what a great kid.....Hopefully a little Apre`game @ a local establishment.
                        He gets 5' 9" of the personality from me...

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                          I believe this is the only known video of WS from his netminding days.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Xp9...eature=related
                          Haaa...love it. Nobody rocked a plaid blazer like Newman...except perhaps Rodney.

Comment

Well...we'll fix that...each of you knows each other's hockey 'proclivities' and it kills me that you all operate in a vacuum when in close proximity to one another...
                            I hide out of fear of being punched in the face for a comment I might have made on the board haha...
                            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                              I hide out of fear of being punched in the face for a comment I might have made on the board haha...
                              I know what you look like so you have no choice but to meet me if I see you

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                I think USHR has the Bourbonnais news up...if anyone has a subscription, we might hear who else was after him
                                Its up, no mention of what other schools were after him. All they have is a short five line paragraph of info we pretty much already knew.

Comment

Working...
                                X