X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 - 12 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Zalewski. He plugged his youtube channel on that video posted in the other thread; I figured I'd bring the talk over here.
    I am suitably embarrassed. Thanks for bringing the discussion here.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
      Looks like the ECAC blogger picked us to get swept and to only score one goal this weekend. Seems like our Freshman class is getting very little respect from around the league.
      And what are the future RPI'ers going to do about it? I'm not sure any of the deferrals would have made all that much of a difference. Zalewski will definitely be a great fit-in for when Rabbani graduates.

Comment

And what are the future RPI'ers going to do about it? I'm not sure any of the deferrals would have made all that much of a difference. Zalewski will definitely be a great fit-in for when Rabbani graduates.
        Won't he ever, although i suspect that we have allocated more money to the Big Diesel. (If I keep callinng him that, I might remember.)
        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-14-2011, 08:54 AM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
          Speaking of Zalewski, that was a nice video interview of him posted on the other thread yesterday. I found it interesting that his coach in Vernon wouldnt let him wear #73, I wonder if Appert will let him wear it. Im probably wrong but I believe Brad Tapper's #52 was the highest number worn by an RPI player.
          Correct-Brad's number was his brother's 25 backwards. I don't think we will see high numbers here as long as SA is in charge (which I hope is a very long time).
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Sorry folks - posted that one on the wrong thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Won't he ever, although i suspect that we have allocated more money to the Big Diesel. (If I keep callinng him that, I might remember.)
              So what do you think, does this Zalewski/Bourbonnais duo coming next season have the capability of surpassing what Pirri/D'Amigo produced offensively during their freshman year at RPI?

Comment

So what do you think, does this Zalewski/Bourbonnais duo coming next season have the capability of surpassing what Pirri/D'Amigo produced offensively during their freshman year at RPI?
                I wouldn't be surprised. Of course, we thought JL would do the same, and he's taking a little time to adjust. I'd say not right away, but when the league play comes, watch out.

Comment

Interesting question-I suspect they will put up numbers equal or better. They will also have a much better supporting cast.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

In case anyone was wondering, from the video: http://www.youtube.com/user/chilly937

His nickname is Big Diesel, eh?
                    ....and the "actor" who took the dive?....John Knisley, a Cornell recruit of course
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      ....and the "actor" who took the dive?....John Knisley, a Cornell recruit of course
                      ROFL I never realized that. I wonder if that was his audition tape.

Comment

The capability, certainly. The likelihood, probably not.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Do I dare post that on ELynah?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Do I dare post that on ELynah?
                            triple dog dare...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZj3...eature=related
                            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

http://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,163827,170543 It's the post at 12:13 PM EDT.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

http://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,163827,170543 It's the post at 12:13 PM EDT.
                                gonna make alot of new friends RB

Comment

Working...
                                X