Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: It's Time for College Hockey to Leave the NCAA

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    It probably doesn't, but then why respond in the first place?
    I might ask you the same, but I presume you, like me, are curious and wish to learn. To answer your question, I would like to know why some hockey fans are obsessed with throwing things such as fruits and nuts, and would further like to know what if any significance there is to the selection of these objects.

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
      Its two bad ewe din't spell cheque be four yew casted the forest stone, caws it's spieling is wrung. And I'll bet you throw walleye cheeks in the trash in the unlikely event you catch any walleyes. Anyway, if throwing stuff during a hockey game fills thrower and sympathizers with joy and self-satisfaction what difference does it make what gets thrown?
      Oh, you gotta save the cheek meat! If there is enough cheek meat to justify saving it, then I say it is unforgivable to throw it away.
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
        I might ask you the same, but I presume you, like me, are curious and wish to learn.
        If you were "curious to learn" (or even capable) you wouldn't continue to trot out the same b.s. since you arrived.

Comment

Working...
        X