UNH @ Wisconsin, Oct. 30-31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNH @ Wisconsin, Oct. 30-31

Pretty solid weekend of hockey (and football). It was great to see the Badgers came to play both nights.

The only thing lacking was (were?) the fans. *** is going on? This is Badger hockey. It seemed quite fitting that the Halloween theme was in the Kohl Center in the form of a ****ing cemetery. I know there was a lot going on and it was non conference (but still a HE powerhouse), but in the past this was a challenge to sack up. Bottom line, the crowd sucked imo.

SPCSMAN: Sorry, I didn't see your invite to visit you until Saturday afternoon. Saturday night I was "stuck" in a friends business suite with Mr. Bacardi . I tried breaking away a couple of times to no avail.

I'm glad you had a good time and I hope you were treated well....unless one is from Minny Soda, one usually is treated well!
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

I'm really impressed with the two efforts strong together. Now they need to see if they can get on a roll.
      Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
      2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
      2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
      Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
        I'm really impressed with the two efforts strong together. Now they need to see if they can get on a roll.
        In the 3 wins on the season a combined score.. 16-2!!!! If this team does get on a roll, look out. They look like they have the ability to shut teams down at will. Even the 2 loses they were able to control and dictate the play for much of the game... you can really tell the ability to roll 4 lines at teams is really an advantage over a lot of teams...
        The Quest For 7

Comment

Working...
        X