Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

    Wait a minute? When did hockey knowledge and USCHO ever go hand in hand?
    Huskeeeeez

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

      Originally posted by andrewj063 View Post
      I see that most Tech fans don't care about hockey, so they just tack up the page tallies on the threads they start

      I put the over/under at 21 pages on this thread before Friday night.
      Too bad we dont have any major tools between these two fanbases otherwise we could easily beat the Union, St Clooud thread
      Originally posted by Twitch Boy
      Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

        Originally posted by andrewj063 View Post
        I see that most Tech fans don't care about hockey, so they just tack up the page tallies on the threads they start

        I put the over/under at 21 pages on this thread before Friday night.
        We don't care about hockey until the Thursday before a series.

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

          Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
          Too bad we dont have any major tools between these two fanbases otherwise we could easily beat the Union, St Clooud thread
          Wait a second, you haven't met startthebus?
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

          RIP - Kirby

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

            Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Wait a second, you haven't met startthebus?
            Even stopthebus doesn't deserve to be compared to UHM.

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

              Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Wait a second, you haven't met startthebus?
              Dont get me wrong he's a tool, but not as bad as Union(whatever the rest of his name was)
              Originally posted by Twitch Boy
              Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

                Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                Too bad we dont have any major tools between these two fanbases otherwise we could easily beat the Union, St Clooud thread
                You're the Queen of Tools, Stephany.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  Wait a second, you haven't met startthebus?
                  If anyone needs any tips on how to get decent girls, dress well, or simply have everyone like you: I'm the guy you should talk to.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

                    Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                    If anyone needs any tips on how to get decent girls, dress well, or simply have everyone like you: I'm the guy you should talk to.
                    *******http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4329/bsit.jpg********
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

                      Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                      *******http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4329/bsit.jpg********
                      None of that
                      Last edited by startthebus; 10-25-2009, 10:32 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

                        Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                        *******http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs190.snc1/6380_1079691394085_1280280097_30187767_665557_n.jp g********
                        Sorry sir, but Day Glo Green shirts aren't dressing well. The 90s want you back.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

                          Horray for jailbait! Have fun with that shortbus!
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

                          RIP - Kirby

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

                            Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                            *******http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs190.snc1/6380_1079691394085_1280280097_30187767_665557_n.jp g********
                            Is that SCSU talent? Wow. Really?
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

                              Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                              Sorry sir, but Day Glo Green shirts aren't dressing well. The 90s want you back.
                              http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...18875_6803.jpg

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

                                Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                Is that SCSU talent? Wow. Really?
                                Probably more like St. Francis High School talent.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

                                RIP - Kirby

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X