• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
    You owe me a pitcher, "St Clooud penalty on..."

In other news, we had an VERY VERY much improved pk
    No. *ing. Way.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
      You owe me a pitcher, "St Clooud penalty on..."

In other news, we had an VERY VERY much improved pk
      In other news, St. Cloud fields a team of midgets.
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Tech wins, the Wild win in regulation, any other crazy **** happen tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
          Tech wins, the Wild win in regulation, any other crazy **** happen tonight?
          Gophers scored 5 goals in a game and won.

Congrats Tech!

Comment

Were the 2 goals Lee let in soft?

So far the season, in his first two games, this kid has not looked too sure of himself yet. He's either taking a long time to become accustomed to D-I hockey, or he had really good defense in both high school and USHL.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Pb: that is awesome! I think I can take your word for it...anyway, pitcher during the gopher weekend.

Awesome to see tech win, and a player on my fantasy team scored for St, Clooud. All in all a good outcome.

On another note, I'm watching the gopher tape delay...Woog has to be drunk, hilarious! At one point he said that lucia had a bad season in his first at minnesota because the cupboard was bare when he got there! Anyone who doesn't know why that is hilarious needs to study college hockey some more.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                On another note, I'm watching the gopher tape delay...Woog has to be drunk, hilarious! At one point he said that lucia had a bad season in his first at minnesota because the cupboard was bare when he got there! Anyone who doesn't know why that is hilarious needs to study college hockey some more.
                That was awesome.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Were the 2 goals Lee let in soft?

So far the season, in his first two games, this kid has not looked too sure of himself yet. He's either taking a long time to become accustomed to D-I hockey, or he had really good defense in both high school and USHL.
                  First was through about 5 people and he never saw it.
                  Second was a breakaway after Gaudet completely missed the fact Brett Olson was streaking past him and he went down early, looked like he was trying to poke it away.
                  He'll be fine.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Just checked out the score..call me when you're good SCSU.

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                      Just checked out the score..call me when you're good SCSU.
                      Apparently someone told them that March came early this year...
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        He'll be fine.
                        But of course.

Comment

SCSU used up all their energy taking out the beast that is #26 Union, apparently.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Wow. That was quite a night. You know how I'm old? I played beer pong last night against a girl who had never played beer pong in her life. She also happens to be a girl I totally made fun of at the last hockey game for being a complete ***** Didn't remember me at all
                            @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                            I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
                              Wow. That was quite a night. You know how I'm old? I played beer pong last night against a girl who had never played beer pong in her life. She also happens to be a girl I totally made fun of at the last hockey game for being a complete ***** Didn't remember me at all
                              If she didn't remember you, it doesn't make you old. It makes you homely and forgettable.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Because I felt like it...

*****http://img.***********.com/albums/v291/shutout31pyro/Score.gif******

Comment

Working...
                                X