NCHC Belt          North Dakota           Colorado College 11/25/2011
    New England Belt   Sacred Heart           Quinnipiac 12/09/2011
    Massachusetts Belt Massachusetts-Lowell   Boston College 12/09/2011
    Michigan Belt      Michigan               Michigan State 12/09/2011
    Minnesota Belt     Minnesota              Minnesota State 12/02/2011
    New York Belt      Cornell                St. Lawrence 12/02/2011
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: The College Hockey Championship Belt Part III

RIP, CHA belt.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        RIP, CHA belt.
        I'll keep updating it in my files, like I do with the Red and White and Beanpot Belts. The CHA Belt isn't on the line too often in any case.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          I'll keep updating it in my files, like I do with the Red and White and Beanpot Belts. The CHA Belt isn't on the line too often in any case.
          I realize we probably don't care all that much, but what about a blue and yellow/gold belt? Seems to be a lot of teams with those colors... Michigan (insert whining about "maize"), Quinnipiac, Merrimack (though they also have white, probably the same issue as Northeastern and black), Canisius, Bentley, Notre Dame, heck that's already as many as the Red/White Belt; I'm probably missing some.

Comment

Fake!!!! The conference hasn't even played a game yet. Create an alternate now and the real belt when they actually play a NHCHCNCHCNCHCNHAHC game. They'll unite eventually.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Fake!!!! The conference hasn't even played a game yet. Create an alternate now and the real belt when they actually play a NHCHCNCHCNCHCNHAHC game. They'll unite eventually.
              Perhaps Rocco can spend his time healing doing the discount double check "dance" thanks to the new belt that North Dakota has...

At least, until Friday when we lose it.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                Perhaps Rocco can spend his time healing doing the discount double check "dance" thanks to the new belt that North Dakota has...

At least, until Friday when we lose it.
                Perhaps when Rocco comes back from his mission trip and actually plays two consecutive games...
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  Because it will help hold up his pants?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I didn't originally want to start it this year myself, but since there have been several posts here about a NCHC Belt, I figured that I might as well track it. I also may start another NCHC Belt in two years. Actually when the NCHC starts playing league games there probably will be more than one game the first day, so it would take a bit of time for a single Belt to emerge.

My biggest concern is that there is a good chance that the WCHA Belt will end up being held by a school going to the B1G or the NCHC at the end of the 2012-13 season, so a new WCHA will also have to be started. (The old one will also eventually be unified with it, but that might take more than a year.)
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I just don't think it makes sense to start tracking it now. Why not go all the way back to the first game when the eventual members of the NHCHCHC first played? It makes far more sense to start it when the conference actually starts. Not to keep making suggestions and telling you how to do things, because you're the expert, but I honestly differentiate between the Big Ten Belt and the BTHC Belt. Two completely different belts. One good, one pure evil.
                      Code:

Comment

I just don't think it makes sense to start tracking it now. Why not go all the way back to the first game when the eventual members of the NHCHCHC first played? It makes far more sense to start it when the conference actually starts. Not to keep making suggestions and telling you how to do things, because you're the expert, but I honestly differentiate between the Big Ten Belt and the BTHC Belt. Two completely different belts. One good, one pure evil.
                        The B1G Belt should also probably still be called the BTHC belt until the Fall of 2013. As to whether either or both conferences are good or evil, the one thing that I will say is that there have been enough other threads on the topic.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

update
                          Code:
                                             Current Holder         Next Defense
                          The Belt           Ohio State             Lake Superior 12/02/2011
                          AHA Belt           RIT                    Connecticut 12/02/2011
                          CCHA Belt          Miami                  Northern Michigan 12/02/2011
                          CCHA Alternate     Alaska                 Bowling Green 11/26/2011
                          ECAC Belt          Union                  Quinnipiac 12/02/2011 
                          HEA Belt           Massachusetts-Lowell   New Hampshire 12/02/2011
                          WCHA Belt          Minnesota              Minnesota State 12/02/2011
                          Ivy Belt           Brown                  Yale 12/01/2011
                          B1G                Michigan State         Minnesota 11/26/2011
                          NCHC Belt          North Dakota           Colorado College 11/26/2011
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

update
                            Code:
                            CCHA Alternate     Alaska                 Michigan 12/02/2011
                            Ivy Belt           Brown                  Yale 12/01/2011
                            B1G                Michigan State         Michigan 12/09/2011
                            NCHC Belt          North Dakota           Nebraska Omaha 12/09/2011
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The Red and White Belt now sits in Boston until, likely, next year.

Comment

Ivy Belt update
                                Code:
                                CCHA Alternate     Alaska                 Michigan 12/02/2011
                                Ivy Belt           Yale                   Brown 12/03/2011
                                B1G                Michigan State         Michigan 12/09/2011
                                NCHC Belt          North Dakota           Nebraska Omaha 12/09/2011
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X