Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "I won the FF Lottery" 2012 Edition

Just got this email from the NCAA:
    The ticket purchase process has changed for all NCAA priority ticket purchasers, effective for the 2013 NCAA Men's Frozen Four at the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh.

The ticket purchase process will now be conducted beginning October 1, 2012, and will no longer involve submitting an application for the opportunity to purchase tickets. Instead, priority ticket purchasers will be invited to purchase tickets and select their own seat locations, based on availability, at the time of the order submission.

Each priority level will be given a designated date to begin the ticket purchase process. Individuals with the highest priority level will be invited to purchase tickets starting October 1. Individuals with the next highest priority level will have the opportunity to purchase tickets shortly thereafter and so on. All orders must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, Friday, November 30.

You will receive an e-mail approximately one week prior to the designated purchase date for your priority level with your invitation and instructions for purchasing tickets.

Tickets will be mailed in late February/early March 2013.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What if my e-mail address or mailing address changes between now and October?
    A: Please submit e-mail address changes to mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org to ensure that you will receive your invitation to purchase tickets. You will have the opportunity to update your mailing address during the actual purchase process.

Q: How many tickets am I allowed to purchase?
    A: Each priority ticket purchaser is limited to a maximum of four tickets.

Q: With this new process, am I guaranteed tickets?
    A: No. As with the previous application process, there are a limited number of tickets available and there is no guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets. In order to ensure your best chance to purchase tickets in your desired location, it will be your responsibility to complete the ticket purchase process when you receive your invitation to do so.

Q: If I am unable to purchase tickets when my designated purchase period begins, have I missed my opportunity?
    A: No. Your purchase period begins on a specified date, but does not end until 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, Friday, November 30. You may purchase tickets at any time within the purchase period, but preferred seat locations may no longer be available.

Q: Do I have to purchase my tickets at a specific time?
    A: Each purchase period will begin at 10 a.m. Eastern time on the specific date for your respective priority level and will end at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, Friday, November 30. You may purchase tickets at any time within the purchase period, but preferred seat locations may no longer be available.

Q: Will I be able to pick from any seat in the arena?
    A: As is the case each year, specific blocks of seats will be held for the participating teams, the host entities, the NCAA membership (i.e., athletics directors, coaches, conference commissioners), etc. You will be able to pick from the seats not being held for these specific blocks.

Q: Is there anything that I need to do between now and fall 2012?
    A: No. The traditional application process has been replaced by this new ticket purchase process and no further action is needed until you receive your invitation in the fall to purchase tickets.

If you have additional questions regarding the new ticket purchase process, please submit them via e-mail to mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org.
    Very good news, listening to their customers for once.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Re: "I won the FF Lottery" 2012 Edition

Has there been any announcement as to a Fan Fest or an open skate on Friday night?
      The Hobey Baker Award winner will be announced Friday, April 6, 2012 from MacDill Air Force Base.

Comment

Working...
      X