Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-2012: WCHA Predictions - Summer Edition

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    What I'm saying is that its going to get ratchetted up a few notches, to "don't bring your kids" levels.
    So note to everybody visiting Houghton this year. A 3-goal first period is the way to go.

Should be manageable.

Comment

• Re: 2011-2012: WCHA Predictions - Summer Edition

Alrighty, I'll eat my words a little bit for speaking early. That being said, I think it is pretty funny that St. Cloud said they didn't want to join the league, even if asked. Then, when they are asked, they jump on the opportunity. Also, when did I jump on the rest of the NCHC's success? I clumped everyone in the group together, which is what people who look at stats do. I could have clarified who had what championships, but why waste time on that when you can just say, "the league as a whole has 17 championships".

On a different note, I'm also not with UMDangler or whatever in saying that UMD is a vastly better program than SCSU is, because we're not. Do we have more history? Yeah. Do we have a title? Yeah. But not that many years ago we were basically a guaranteed 6 win team, and don't think we forget that. We just won a championship, just let us rant about it for a little bit. It doesn't come often for programs like us, and I think you St. Cloud fans should understand that as well.
      "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Working...
      X