6. Colorado College
      7. Wisconsin
      8. Alaska Anchorage
      8. St Cloud State
      10. Bemidji State
      11. Minnesota State
      12. Michigan Tech
      Somebody hating on CC, I like it
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Re: 2011-2012: WCHA Predictions - Summer Edition

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        Somebody hating on CC, I like it
        ?

I certainly was not trying to "hate" on CC (Although perhaps I can earn some points with my DU professors if I do?). I was only responding to somebody basically saying that it was outrageous (certainly not worthy of response) to predict that the future B1G and National conference members would finish 1-7. The fact that that is exactly what happened last year needed to be pointed out. My predictions are listed in the first post if you are curious.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          ?

I certainly was not trying to "hate" on CC (Although perhaps I can earn some points with my DU professors if I do?). I was only responding to somebody basically saying that it was outrageous (certainly not worthy of response) to predict that the future B1G and National conference members would finish 1-7. The fact that that is exactly what happened last year needed to be pointed out. My predictions are listed in the first post if you are curious.
          Clueless sometimes aren't you (that probably helped with the DU admissions process)? Rich's predictions picked BHHC teams 1-5 .. BTHC 6 and 7 ... the criticism I laid was for that. Your spam of last years standings were irrelevant to the point.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
            Clueless sometimes aren't you (that probably helped with the DU admissions process)? Rich's predictions picked BHHC teams 1-5 .. BTHC 6 and 7 ... the criticism I laid was for that. Your spam of last years standings were irrelevant to the point.
            It is a legit ranking though, especially given the final standings last year. That was my point. It may have been difficult for you to follow.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

It is a legit ranking though, especially given the final standings last year. That was my point. It may have been difficult for you to follow.
              And if you were capable of reading you'd have noticed that I didn't begin to address the legitimacy or illegitimacy of his predictions. See sparky ... i've been around here for quite some time. The preferred responses in these prediction threads are two-fold. One is to answer someone else's predictions with a set of your own. And the other is to laugh at someone else's. Rich's predictions seem to come directly from DG propaganda. So I laughed at his expectation of some grand set of replys.

Following along now dummy?

Comment

And if you were capable of reading you'd have noticed that I didn't begin to address the legitimacy or illegitimacy of his predictions. See sparky ... i've been around here for quite some time. The preferred responses in these prediction threads are two-fold. One is to answer someone else's predictions with a set of your own. And the other is to laugh at someone else's. Rich's predictions seem to come directly from DG propaganda. So I laughed at his expectation of some grand set of replys.

Dude, if you can't find it in you to be civil with FS23 of all people you have issues. He is one of the most decent people here.

Comment

You can't possibly have any friends. You are probably the biggest f-ing a-hole I have ever witnessed.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

You can't possibly have any friends. You are probably the biggest f-ing a-hole I have ever witnessed.
                    Dude, if you can't find it in you to be civil with FS23 of all people you have issues. He is one of the most decent people here.
                    Coming from Gopher fans who'd rather have bamboo chutes shoved under their nails.
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      Try getting out more skippy. And do it less drunk.

Comment

Try getting out more skippy. And do it less drunk.
                        I would ask you to do the same, but I don't want to put the children of your community at risk.
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          Whats the point of making a prediction if someone doesn't laugh? just having some fun.
                          I agree and with that in mind here is my prediction

1) SCSU
                          2) AA
                          3) Bemidji
                          4) Northern Mich
                          5) Michigan Tech
                          6) Mankato
                          7) Minnesota
                          8) Wisconsin
                          9) CC
                          10) UND
                          11) Denver
                          12) UMD
                          13) UNO

No, no, I'm not bitter at all!

And Yes, I know Northern isn't in the league yet.....
                          "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                            I would ask you to do the same, but I don't want to put the children of your community at risk.
                            Cos I'm a pedo ... I get it. Ha Ha.

But listen .... you've completely bumbled here. Let's talk ...

Your choice of comeback i.e... inferring I'm a pedo ... is a bit pedestrian really but I understand why you went with it. It was all you had at the time. But you basically just blurted it out. Wouldn't you have entertained everyone better by linking to this picture for example or something along those lines that at least shows you put some thought into it. Remember what your ma dun tol ya ... "anything worth doin is worth doin right clarence". My suggestion is perhaps less than subtle as well. Keep trying anyway ... you never can tell what inspiration you'll get next time you're laying face down drunk in the gutter.

I'm going to go commit random acts of violence against complete strangers now because I'm so hurt that someone called me a pedo on the internet.

Comment

Cos I'm a pedo ... I get it. Ha Ha.

But listen .... you've completely bumbled here. Let's talk ...

Your choice of comeback i.e... inferring I'm a pedo ... is a bit pedestrian really but I understand why you went with it. It was all you had at the time. But you basically just blurted it out. Wouldn't you have entertained everyone better by linking to this picture for example or something along those lines that at least shows you put some thought into it. Remember what your ma dun tol ya ... "anything worth doin is worth doin right clarence". My suggestion is perhaps less than subtle as well. Keep trying anyway ... you never can tell what inspiration you'll get next time you're laying face down drunk in the gutter.

I'm going to go commit random acts of violence against complete strangers now because I'm so hurt that someone called me a pedo on the internet.
                              I'm so grateful for the advice, oh clown prince of the fan forum. Everyone that read your post is no doubt doubled over with laughter.

Comment

?

Sorry, long day at work is my excuse for misreading the post and thinking it was your prediction for this coming year.
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X