• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NMU vs. Miami

Pick to Click is up!
    sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
    streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
    TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Heard it all before. Getting old. Good one. Hello Kettle, this is the Pot...
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
        Heard it all before. Getting old. Good one. Hello Kettle, this is the Pot...
        You're black?

I say just stop responding to them and let's get on with our season. They love the attention and that's just what we're giving them.

PS--Welcome (and welcome back in one case ) to the new posters. May you bring balance to the green and gold force on the boards.
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
          Yes, please do not lump the rest of them in with us. We actually don't settle for mediocrity and "1 point" weekends. We expect more and voice our opinions. It's nice to see Mojo starting to speak up and DEMAND more from this team, instead of accepting it like the rest of you lemmings. I always enjoyed seeing him at games when I was in town. He is probably one of the most famous NMU fans and he certainly knows his hockey.

We've all heard this before. Every single weekend. And it's getting old. It's time for a change.

YES WE CAN!!!
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MOJO View Post
            I will also end whatever ****ed sentence I want with multiple exclamation points if I so choose!!!

Lastly, you do have it right and the perspective placed on Kujo (U.S. Army Captain James Kolky) is rightly placed and deserved. Indeed godspeed to my very good friend!!!
            How about starting a sentence with multiple exclamation points.

!!!!!!!Keep Safe Kujo!!!!!!!!!!!

Mojo, I'm seeing quite a dichotomy in the behavior of fans up in the great white north. "Wild Cats! Wild Cats! Munch Munch Munch!... I don't yet know how to finish this chant, but I'll work on it."

P.S. Will someone please track down the UNO/NMU Spirit Phone. November 20-21 is coming up quickly.

Comment

Question for Miami fans. Is Reichard pulling away as the go to guy in net or will Knapp see action this weekend? It seemed in the playoff run last year Reichard got the bulk of the starts.

Either way, they've both had strong performances against Northern.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClu View Post
                P.S. Will someone please track down the UNO/NMU Spirit Phone. November 20-21 is coming up quickly.
                I know where it is!!

P.S. Its staying in Marquette for a long-long while.

P.S.S. Are there any new rules for the 'phone since well...UNO is leaving the league?
                Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                2006-2007: 15-24-2
                2007-2008: 20-20-4
                2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

I'm going to talk with Coach and the Asst. AD to see. I expect the fans will have something to say about it, as always....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mojo, the space in the above string is for you.

Comment

On our NMU vs Miami broadcasts we"ll have some great features. Both squads have players whose dads played in the NHL. On Fridays pre game, we'll chat with Miami junior Justin Vaive, then his dad, former Maple Leafs captain Rick Vaive a 441 goal scorer in his NHL career will be our first intermission guest. This is one I'm really looking forward to since Rick and I worked together with South Carolina in the ECHL in the 94-95 season and Justin was only 4 or 5. On Saturday, NMU senior Matt Butcher will be our pregame guest and his dad Garth will join us in the first intermission. Coicidentally, both dads began their NHL careers with the Vancouver Canucks, although Vaive was traded to Toronto before Butcher made his Vancouver debut.

On our "Casa Calabria Where Are They Now" feature, we'll catch up with Steve Carpenter, who manned the NMU blue line from 1990 thru 1994. That feature will be a two parter in the second intermissions Friday and Saturday. Carpenters NMU teammate Greg Hadden is scheduled to be our guest next weekend.
                    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                      On our NMU vs Miami broadcasts we"ll have some great features. Both squads have players whose dads played in the NHL. On Fridays pre game, we'll chat with Miami junior Justin Vaive, then his dad, former Maple Leafs captain Rick Vaive a 441 goal scorer in his NHL career will be our first intermission guest. This is one I'm really looking forward to since Rick and I worked together with South Carolina in the ECHL in the 94-95 season and Justin was only 4 or 5. On Saturday, NMU senior Matt Butcher will be our pregame guest and his dad Garth will join us in the first intermission. Coicidentally, both dads began their NHL careers with the Vancouver Canucks, although Vaive was traded to Toronto before Butcher made his Vancouver debut.

On our "Casa Calabria Where Are They Now" feature, we'll catch up with Steve Carpenter, who manned the NMU blue line from 1990 thru 1994. That feature will be a two parter in the second intermissions Friday and Saturday. Carpenters NMU teammate Greg Hadden is scheduled to be our guest next weekend.
                      Too bad I'll be at the games. I'd like to hear from Carpenter.

Actually, I'm glad I'll be at the games. At least I can hear from Hadden during next week's OSU broadcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
                        I know where it is!!

P.S. Its staying in Marquette for a long-long while.

P.S.S. Are there any new rules for the 'phone since well...UNO is leaving the league?
                        You're not to bright are you?

What does P.S.S. mean?
                        TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Has anyone considered that the team chemistry is messed up because of the changes in support staff. I forget the guys name, but talking to Stewie, he is pretty messed up because of this change. It seems he was well liked by the players, and kept Stewie focused on his performance. Stewie is the most important key to this team's success and needs to get his head on straight, FAST.

Comment

You're not to bright are you?
                            Pot, meet kettle.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Lots of pot/kettle introductions going on this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Pot, meet kettle.
                                OMG!!!! You are soooooo funny!!!!
                                TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X