X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NMU vs. Miami

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
    JD - did you confuse yourself?

Just kidding. Where's the free Audio? Video? Updates?!?! Seems like we can't even get GameTracker for games anymore...

Regardless... 1 hour and 20 minutes until puck drop! GO REDHAWKS!!!
    You can get our radio feed free on the NMU Athletics website--http://webb.nmu.edu/SportsAthletics/...oadcasts.shtml There's also a link to the B2, but that's not free.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
      You can get our radio feed free on the NMU Athletics website--http://webb.nmu.edu/SportsAthletics/...oadcasts.shtml There's also a link to the B2, but that's not free.
      thanks poor skinny white girl

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
        thanks poor skinny white girl
        You're welcome. PS in regards to the PtC--you need to go specify WHICH Kaunisto you want.
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

You're welcome. PS in regards to the PtC--you need to go specify WHICH Kaunisto you want.
          quality

Comment

Huh? Last I heard Joe's still there, just in a different place...
            https://www.nmnathletics.com/ViewArt...&Q_SEASON=2009

Although I can't find his name under the list of coaches.

Vic has also been replaced, which might change up a few things with equipment, although any excuse there would be weak.
            Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
              ?
              Diva already answered it, but check my sig line for the same link.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Huh? Last I heard Joe's still there, just in a different place...
                Joe's gone. Your source sucks.

http://www.rmucolonials.com/ViewArti...ATCLID=3753364

Release: 06/18/2009

Moon Township, Pa. – On Thursday, Derek Schooley, head coach of the Robert Morris University hockey team announced the addition of two assistant coaches to his staff. Joe Shawhan and Matt Nicholson will join the Colonial hockey program immediately to begin preparation for the 2009-10 season.

A native of Sault Ste Marie, MI, Shawhan was a volunteer assistant coach at Northern Michigan University last season while he completed a B.S. in Technical Applied Sciences with summa cum laude honors. Shawhan also served as an assistant coach at his alma mater, Lake Superior State, from 2005-2008.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Thanks redhawkman10, I didn't know Weber personally when I was lived in TC at the time, but I knew the entire theft accusation wasn't anything remotely resembling Weber's character. It must have have been a setup. I kind of question his draft ranking in 2007, but it looks like the Bluejackets have a nice project with Weber. Its kind of nice to hear a Northern Michigan local kid playing D1!

Comment

Is anyone able to keep a score/penalty update going on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by broomball View Post
                      http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=86096

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm thinking that maybe Cherniwchan needs to sit a few games. After all, if he's not playing he can't take stupid penalties.
                        sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                        streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                        TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle View Post
                          What are you, daft? Do you seriously think rankings don't matter? Rankings matter A TON! They matter because they give you a gauge on which to measure the competition you are playing. If you are going to sit around and make ignorant statements like "rankings don't matter", you are going to end up straight in the "NMU Mediocrity Hall of Shame"
                          I support NMU mediocrity
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

That was honest to god the worst officiating I have ever seen. The cherny major was BS, especially after that no call after Florek got cross-checked into the goal. The cross-check on Florek was a major by any definition, and there wasn't even a minor called on it. Had it not been for the major on Cherny this would have been a W. I think we win tomorrow night, after tonights momentum!
                            Wildcat Hockey!

B.S. NMU 11'
                            M.B.A. Marquette University 13'

Comment

Originally posted by Wildpantswilly View Post
                              That was honest to god the worst officiating I have ever seen. The cherny major was BS, especially after that no call after Florek got cross-checked into the goal. The cross-check on Florek was a major by any definition, and there wasn't even a minor called on it. Had it not been for the major on Cherny this would have been a W. I think we win tomorrow night, after tonights momentum!
                              While I applaud the effort, I have to disagree. It is as clear as night and day in the rule book. The kid grab the face mask and threw it, by definition that is a major any way you hack it. Also I agree the cross check should of been a penalty it wasn't a major. You aren't going to get a cross checking major unless it's to the head.
                              Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X