Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Beginning of new hockey leagues

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    No, but they're presumably getting a spot in the WCHA that UND opened up for them.
    Actually, since the conference was at 12, and Minnesota and Wisconsin left, sending it back to 10. Using your ****ed up logic, MN and WI get this credit.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      Who wants to bet MSU-Moorhead would win a WCHA regular season title before MTU?
      Bemidji State is going to own the new WCHA.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

No, but they're presumably getting a spot in the WCHA that UND opened up for them.

UND created opportunity for college hockey expansion.
        If you want to think about it in those terms: the CCHA was holding open the door for college hockey expansion by denying UAH admission two years ago.

Anastos can't help it if the B1G schools decided to walk out while he was holding the door open...
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Actually, since the conference was at 12, and Minnesota and Wisconsin left, sending it back to 10. Using your ****ed up logic, MN and WI get this credit.
          No, no. The WCHA meeting in April voted to pursue Notre Dame and Miami for those two vacancies. That was a status-quo, no expansion manuver.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

No, no. The WCHA meeting in April voted to pursue Notre Dame and Miami for those two vacancies. That was a status-quo, no expansion manuver.

Those offers obviously weren't accepted. To assume what would happen after that is a crapshoot. Notre Dame could have gone east.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Those offers obviously weren't accepted. To assume what would happen after that is a crapshoot. Notre Dame could have gone east.
              But the offers were a status quo move. If NDU and MoOH had jumped to the WCHA maybe they get credit for creating opportunity for college hockey expansion (in CCHA). Instead ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

"(sniffle)Yeah but! But! No! I can't (sniffle) spin that to make UND look bad (sniffle)!"
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

"(sniffle)Yeah but! But! No! I can't (sniffle) spin that to make UND look bad (sniffle)!"
                  You A55holes do just fine making UND look bad. You don't need any help.

Comment

But the offers were a status quo move. If NDU and MoOH had jumped to the WCHA maybe they get credit for creating opportunity for college hockey expansion (in CCHA). Instead ...

If you're not willing to take the blame for dismantling the WCHA than you get no credit for anything...
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

So MSU-Moorhead is getting an invite to the BHHC?
                      Somebody's got to finish last in the league every year right??
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Who wants to bet MSU-Moorhead would win a WCHA regular season title before MTU?
                        Too late, we've already won many.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          Somebody's got to finish last in the league every year right??
                          What? Really? Oops, I wish we'd thought of that.

-BHHC management
                          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Yes, I'm willing to give ND credit for creating the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Hockey Conference. The excitement is palpable.
                            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                              Yes, I'm willing to give ND credit for creating the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Hockey Conference. The excitement is palpable.
                              UMD didn't get the memo, I'm afraid.

Come to think of it, Minot State and Winona State (or whomever else you'd need to get to six teams) didn't get it either.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Spin that bouncing the rubble is a positive -Taking out the bridge saves people the expense of tolls, and fewer homes for trolls.
                                Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain. - Lily Tomlin

Comment

Working...
                                X