The Beginning of new hockey leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Beginning of new hockey leagues

Yes dirty UNDies...please lecture us on poor taste and lack of class!

http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/...-sioux-fan.png

Comment

sodomy runs rampant in ND, no denying that!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
        sodomy runs rampant in ND, no denying that!
        Where the men are men and the sheep run scared.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          Where the men are men and the sheep run scared.
          or Wisconsin, where the men are men and the deer are dead.
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Leave Bucky out of this. They are not trolling in here. At least UW fans have some decency.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
              That wasn't arrogance it was cruel and mean spirited, arrogant is well........jersey popping. Let's take a look!
              If that's the case, NMU can be arrogant as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfRzkt6-dSM
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Leave Bucky out of this. They are not trolling in here. At least UW fans have some decency.
                Agreed. How dare UND fans talk about their new league in a thread about the new leagues! Only SCSU and Tech fans should be allowed to talk about the WCHA in this thread!
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by RunDMCLine4ever View Post
                  *****http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/4683/floods.jpg******
                  Here's hoping your arena and program burn to the ground or are under 7+ feet of water from the Red River.
                  I may not live in Grand Forks but I reside in Minot, ND which just got flooded. Many houses were under 7-8 feet of water(water has finally began to recede). I find this comment very distasteful. Not cool at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                    I may not live in Grand Forks but I reside in Minot, ND which just got flooded. Many houses were under 7-8 feet of water(water has finally began to recede). I find this comment very distasteful. Not cool at all.
                    Were you shocked when every city along the river flooded for the 80th year in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Agreed. How dare UND fans talk about their new league in a thread about the new leagues! Only SCSU and Tech fans should be allowed to talk about the WCHA in this thread!
                      There is a difference between discussing new conferences and their implications versus taunting smaller programs telling, them they will soon no longer exist. Don't worry, I did not expect anything less from UND fans.

Comment

I actually crack a smile everytime you use words like "class" or "decency" since you wouldn't know what either was even if they fell out of the sky, landed on your face, and started wiggling around.
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          Were you shocked when every city along the river flooded for the 80th year in a row?
                          Probably more shocked that it was the 80th year in a row.
                          "My greatest achievement."
                          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Flood jokes ... and they wonder why they're being left behind.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                              Probably more shocked that it was the 80th year in a row.
                              I could have substituted "billionth" for "80th." It's an arbitrary number.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Flood jokes ... and they wonder why they're being left behind.
                                If you dickwads are Noah, I don't want on that ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X