Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Beginning of new hockey leagues

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Do 7-11s even exist anymore? I don't think I've seen one in many, many years.

Clerks... in my pants
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
      Yeah and Colorado College is Wonder Woman.
      There Will Be Blood... in my pants
      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
        There Will Be Blood... in my pants
        That sounds like a personal problem.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Just another day at the office for Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Saving Private Ryan... in my pants

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
              Canned Music Conference?
              You hit the nail on the head, and it's only worse when the arena plays the same song 5 times in less than 20 minutes.........

"The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                Just another day at the office for Mexico.
                The 40 Year Old Virgin... in my pants

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  You hit the nail on the head, and it's only worse when the arena plays the same song 5 times in less than 20 minutes.........

Too bad they can't even be original. The greatest Blackhawks goaltender wasn't a Sioux, he was a Husky.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Too bad they can't even be original. The greatest Blackhawks goaltender wasn't a Sioux, he was a Husky.
                    Oh? Do the MTU Marching Bed-wetters write their own music?
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Oh? Do the MTU Marching Bed-wetters write their own music?
                      Stomp the Yard... in my pants

Comment

Pride & Prejudice... in my pants

Comment

Ya know. I used to like the Sioux. If they keep playing that *ing song I won't.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Envy... in my pants

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              I'm emailing Jody Hodgson right now so he knows you're quitting because of the goal song, hold your breath until the GF Herald issues a response blurb.

Comment

I'm emailing Jody Hodgson right now so he knows you're quitting because of the goal song, hold your breath until the GF Herald issues a response blurb.
                                Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy... in my pants

Comment

Working...
                                X