The Beginning of new hockey leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Beginning of new hockey leagues

Too bad that in nearly three decades of WCHA membership SCSU couldn't create a program that can succeed on its own and that needs to suckle at the *** of the University of North Dakota.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      If you dickwads are Noah, I don't want on that ship.
      Believe me if God wanted to create a new world you wouldn't have a chance at being on that ship, even if you were the last donkey on Earth.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        Believe me if God wanted to create a new world you wouldn't have a chance at being on that ship, even if you were the last donkey on Earth.
        HE is; he's not.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Too bad that in nearly three decades of WCHA membership SCSU couldn't create a program that can succeed on its own and that needs to suckle at the *** of the University of North Dakota.
          Sieg heil.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

That's right people! Welcome the real fans of UND. Here are their true colors. Enjoy Super Conference!

http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/...-sioux-fan.png

Comment

My guess at the name ...

National Collegiate Hockey Conference

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Sieg heil.
                There goes SCSU again...

http://www.stcloudstate.edu/documents/jcrc/report.pdf
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Sieg heil.
                  Yeah, yeah. See you next year. Emphasis on the "."
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    Not bothering clicking on that, but I assume it's about those swastikas that were scrawled across campus several years ago. The difference is that this case of isolated hate didn't FINANCE OUR ENTIRE UNIVERSITY.

Comment

Not bothering clicking on that, but I assume it's about those swastikas that were scrawled across campus several years ago. The difference is that this case of isolated hate didn't FINANCE OUR ENTIRE UNIVERSITY.
                      No, it was about the rampant antisemitism at St Cloud State University.

Originally posted by SCSU
                      The collective interviews suggest an underlying environment of discrimination and bias against
                      Jews at SCSU. Both Jews and non-Jews alike reinforced this. While the general campus
                      environment is positive for most people, most of the time, respondents felt that the picture
                      changes regarding the treatment of minorities. The sentiment is that Jews have been denied
                      opportunities, sometimes without the individual's direct knowledge. Respondents feel unsafe, ill
                      at ease and do not always feel free to express themselves. Further exacerbating the situation,
                      most felt that due process mechanisms meant to allow them to redress grievances do not work, or
                      may even work against them. While the problems are campus-wide, they seem to occur
                      disproportionately in the School of Social Sciences and History Department. Many interviewees
                      suggested that campus discrimination problems might be a reflection of a larger environment of
                      discrimination and bias present in the greater St. Cloud community.
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Don't bother you wouldn't like it anyways, it's a report not a coloring book.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                          I may not live in Grand Forks but I reside in Minot, ND which just got flooded. Many houses were under 7-8 feet of water(water has finally began to recede). I find this comment very distasteful. Not cool at all.
                          I hold no ill will towards residents of Minot, but people who live along the Red River deserve no one's sympathy for their own stupidity. Building in a flood plain of a river that floods EVERY year is just plain ********.
                          Comments all over this message board are distasteful. The BS spewed by Sioux fans daily is worse than a little joke about the red river flooding....AGAIN.
                          Last edited by RunDMCLine4ever; 07-13-2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Anyone able to watch??
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Anyone able to watch??
                              Nope. Keeps telling me that the media is unavailable.

Comment

The antisemitism that runs so rampant that SCSU invites the JCRC to openly conduct a survey and then publish the results....Yeah, ok.

Pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                                X