Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Super League is going down the tubes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The new Super League is going down the tubes.

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Nope, don't care about Denver, CC, Faison, Gwozdecky, Alberts...screw 'em. The B1G Mistake may have created this mess but DU and UND pulled out their knife and stabbed whats left of the WCHA right in the gut.
    From here on out if we lose any programs can we all blame UND and DU?
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
      From here on out if we lose any programs can we all blame UND and DU?
      1. Barry Alvarez.
      2. Penn State.
      3. UND.
      4. DU.

In that order.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        1. Barry Alvarez.
        2. Penn State.
        3. UND.
        4. DU.

In that order.
        IMO, you can't blame PSU but the other three I am on the fence. Maybe Tech fans could start some new anti- DU and UND chants just so they know how we feel? ;P

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Check your facts buddy. If you wanna call one of the two a bottom feeder in the WCHA over the last decade, tUMD has been below. tUMD was a last-minute add-on, and so was SCSU. And it doesn't matter... the record books will indicate that SCSU started playing NCHC hockey at the same time as UND and DU.
          Yeah, but they'll never forget you weren't a "Charter Member". Ask Maine and Lowell fans about it sometime.
          BOSTON UNIVERSITY TERRIERS
          CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY SPARTANS

UNH - 1985 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Champions!

2003-2004 D-III Tournament of Posters Champion
          2010 NFL Survival Pool Champion
          2014 NFL Survival Pool Co-Champion

Comment

IMO, you can't blame PSU but the other three I am on the fence. Maybe Tech fans could start some new anti- DU and UND chants just so they know how we feel? ;P
            PSU demanded the Big 10 charter immediately. Of course they were going to because it makes sense for them. But the other 5 schools and the rest of the Big 10 could have said no and they could have joined a conference that would have had 4 of the 6 without issue.

No fence sitting for me. I knew what this crap would do. What I find funny is that its happening in football at the same time.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

PSU demanded the Big 10 charter immediately. Of course they were going to because it makes sense for them. But the other 5 schools and the rest of the Big 10 could have said no and they could have joined a conference that would have had 4 of the 6 without issue.

No fence sitting for me. I knew what this crap would do. What I find funny is that its happening in football at the same time.
              I might be wrong but I don't believe the Big Ten had a choice. If they have at least 6 schools playing a sport they always merge and play together. IMO, everybody but PSU created this mess.

Comment

I might be wrong but I don't believe the Big Ten had a choice. If they have at least 6 schools playing a sport they always merge and play together. IMO, everybody but PSU created this mess.
                Um. No. They had a choice. 6 Schools is required for a Big 10 Conference but nothing says that they have to form one.

Comment

Um. No. They had a choice. 6 Schools is required for a Big 10 Conference but nothing says that they have to form one.
                  I stand corrected. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe the Big Ten has ever not formed a conference when they have 6 membership schools playing the same sport. In fact I don't think it has ever happened in 100 plus years of the conference.

Comment

I stand corrected. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe the Big Ten has ever not formed a conference when they have 6 membership schools playing the same sport. In fact I don't think it has ever happened in 100 plus years of the conference.
                    I believe you are correct there. And Penn State was going to want this no matter what. It was up to the other schools to decide the ultimate decision. I still find it fascinating that a TV Network was probably the deciding factor. No one watches hockey on TV.

Comment

I believe you are correct there. And Penn State was going to want this no matter what. It was up to the other schools to decide the ultimate decision. I still find it fascinating that a TV Network was probably the deciding factor. No one watches hockey on TV.
                      I hear ya. IMO, the BTN may be to blame in all this. The schools will have a huge advantage over every hockey playing school in the country and that is why I laugh at this new league. The new league could have been avoided and it is a shame they killed college hockey. Sad day.

Comment

Does that mean that virtually ever USCHO poster is No One?
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          I'm glad Someone went there.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                            You really should just stop posting.
                            You two could make a "never post on USCHO again" pact.

We're not no one, just like a .0002 share of the market.
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Sure. You know what I mean though. There's no ratings. They get higher ratings for poker on ESPN then they do for hockey.

Comment

Statistically speaking, yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X