This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MICHIGAN TECH OFFSEASON THREAD II: The Winning has started

"Nacho League" has at least 3 meanings. good call.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

I thought Tech had the market cornered on nachos.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        I thought Tech had the market cornered on nachos.
        Nope, not anymore. Denver and NoDak took all the Cheese away. Tech will only get Nacho's when one of the NaCHo teams invites them over for a game.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

man of the hour! Dr. Quest. totally agree.
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Did anyone else notice that "today's" WCHA press release was dated JUNE 13th?
            http://www.wcha.com/men/presarch/201107/jul13wcm.php

No wonder Bruce let 7 teams bolt the league, he's always living in the past.

I also liked the part:
            "...the WCHA has a short-term plan that we will implement immediately..."

Yeah, well what is it?

Ryan J
            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
            Originally posted by geezer
            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
            Originally posted by manurespreader
            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83
              Funny, I'm looking at my 2011 July calendar and it shows that today (Wednesday) IS the 13th, Thursday is the 14th and Friday the 15th. Nice critique.
              Pssst. It's July. Not June (like the press release says).
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83
                Funny, I'm looking at my 2011 July calendar and it shows that today (Wednesday) IS the 13th, Thursday is the 14th and Friday the 15th. Nice critique.
                Reading comprehension isn't taught at nmu? He said June 13....a month ago
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  Reading comprehension isn't taught at nmu? He said June 13....a month ago
                  Nice catch! My apology to the Jersey guy! Mea Culpa!
                  Last edited by davyd83; 07-13-2011, 10:24 PM.
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakerblue View Post
                    From one LSSU fan . . . I am hoping Tech takes an active lead in the recreation of the college hockey landscape. Tech has the credibility, in my opinion, to have a real impact on the upcoming landscape. I would prefer to see Tech take the lead rather than, say, some place like SCSU or anything (and I mean ANYTHING) from the meaningless joke CCHA.

And, hopefully, the leaders (hee hee, leaders . . .) at LSSU are smart enough to engage Tech, so that when Tech moves, it takes LSSU with them.

Just my opinion, but the remaining schools are going to have to go through Tech when all is said and done.
                    I'd prefer to see LSSU as an eighth team over UAH as I've seen discussed. 3 UP schools, MN schools and the two Alaska schools would be a nice combination.

Comment

The WCHA will not add Huntsville. The Chargers' best hope lies with the proposed new CCHA, poaching western-based teams from Atlantic Hockey that are opposed to that league's scholie limit.

Comment

Originally posted by oldish husky View Post
                        I'd prefer to see LSSU as an eighth team over UAH as I've seen discussed. 3 UP schools, MN schools and the two Alaska schools would be a nice combination.
                        That Huntsville/WCHA discussion is among fans only.
                        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

I for one welcome our new Wildcat whipping boys.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Here, Here!

Comment

I'd be happy to see LSSU on board. they are, after all, our bastard child. but I would hate to see the CCHA go down.

oh and the Motel 6 - one is to refer to the Conference - as "the National".
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Well what do you know. The year after we decide to not play any games against you guys (potentially), we're going to be conference mates.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X