Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conference Realignment needed for 2012-13 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    I just meant geographically, but I thought New York was a part of New England. Obviously I know a lot more about Old? England than New England. How about these names:

CHI, DET, GB, MIN = Midwest
    ATL, JAX, MIA, TB = Southeast
    OAK, SD, SEA, SF = Pacific
    ARI, DAL, HOUS, NO = South
    DEN, IND, KC, STL = Central
    NE, NYG, NYJ, PHI = Northeast
    BAL, CAR, TEN, WAS = Atlantic
    BUF (TOR), CIN, CLE, PIT = Rust Belt
    The TV people will not like you. Which network gets the NE division??
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Conference Realignment needed for 2012-13 season?

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      I'm in radio, they already don't like me.
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Whichever one wins the bidding war for them of course. Suckers!!!
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I went to SCSU, I'm not from St. Cloud. I'm from Europe and in this country I'm seen as a tree-huggin' hippie. My problem with the Democratic party is they're too conservative. And I miss a lot about the town of St. Cloud, but nothing more than voting agains that crazy *****.
          Head to Canada.
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
            Head to Canada.
            Canada's still probably too conservative for me.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

I went to SCSU, I'm not from St. Cloud. I'm from Europe and in this country I'm seen as a tree-huggin' hippie. My problem with the Democratic party is they're too conservative. And I miss a lot about the town of St. Cloud, but nothing more than voting agains that crazy *****.
              All you have to do is run for office, and say, "I care and i'll give you free money" so you can ruin more of the libertarian anti-federalist beginnings of this country. Everyone else has done it.

Comment

Canada's still probably too conservative for me.
                Then you can give me half of your pay check and we will call it good. This way I don't have to work and get health care while you work your tail off. This sounds great.

Comment

Then you can give me half of your pay check and we will call it good. This way I don't have to work and get health care while you work your tail off. This sounds great.
                  Seems to work in Scandanvia; high employment, secondary education graduation and literacy rates, good health care and low crime rates, but maybe they have a process that keeps jackwagons like you out of the country.

Comment

Seems to work in Scandanvia; high employment, secondary education graduation and literacy rates, good health care and low crime rates, but maybe they have a process that keeps jackwagons like you out of the country.
                    I give a perfect honest opinion and you come back like a little baby with attitude. Good grief.

Comment

I give a perfect honest opinion and you come back like a little baby with attitude. Good grief.
                      Your response had just as much attitude as mine, don't sit here and take a shot at me and then put on your halo. Besides, I didn't wanna get into a political debate with you anyway, I was just pointing out to Mr. Palin that his shot at me for being from Bachmann's district was way off-base since I was only there for school.

Comment

Ummm.... Blond motivation squads??

*****http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2689/4103765787_ec49f32255.jpg******
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

College Hockey News has this bit: http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...range_days.php

Only thing I disagree with is the ECAC.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

College Hockey News has this bit: http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...range_days.php

Only thing I disagree with is the ECAC.
                            You think the ivies will break off? Sadly, I don't see any reason.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Hasn't that been speculated about since about the same time as the BTHC, or perhaps even longer??

It just happens.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Sadly? What do the other conference members stand to gain by losing Cornell, Yale, and (formerly) Harvard? Princeton is starting to make a little noise, too.
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X