• Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Laker Hockey 2011-12

Still tied with 9:20 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
      Still tied with 9:20 to go.
      Thanks for the updates. Did the radio guys say how the crowd was in Huntsville?

Comment

McParland puts LSSU up with about 2 minutes to go.

Comment

Lakers go up 2-1 with two min. left in the third.

G: McParland A:Ciotti, Power?

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
            Thanks for the updates. Did the radio guys say how the crowd was in Huntsville?
            I am watching it on the video feed, and there are not many in attendance. I would say less then 200 people.

Comment

Lakers win 2-1. Looks like Ciotti was a solid recruit with all his contributions this weekend.

Comment

Great job Lakers !!
                BLEED BLUE

Comment

I am watching it on the video feed, and there are not many in attendance. I would say less then 200 people.
                  Then they only have themselves to blame when the program is turned back into a club team.

Excellent job by the Lakers!! Hope this carries over into their series against MSU.... speaking of which, if you call yourself a college hockey fan and are free that weekend then attend that game!!!! It could very well be the last time State will plays at the Abel and there should be no reason not to sell out!

Comment

Great job Lakers on the sweep. Sure they didn't play the strongest team, but did it on the road and on a very long bus trip. Also, the Lakers start the season 2-0 for the first time since 2000-01. I think the Lakers have a great chance against MSU, as long as Kapalka is solid.

Nice to see Chris Ciotti off to a great start as a Laker. Hope he keeps it up.
                    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by RealLaker94 View Post
                      Crawford really stressing the fact that if the WCHA doesn't wrap up a D-1 school to join, it's a good possibility that the D-1 schools will vote to take away the auto-bid for the NCAA Tournament.
                      Really? Is that actually a possibility or is Crawford just blowing smoke? That's the first I've heard of that as a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                        Great job Lakers on the sweep. Sure they didn't play the strongest team, but did it on the road and on a very long bus trip. Also, the Lakers start the season 2-0 for the first time since 2000-01. I think the Lakers have a great chance against MSU, as long as Kapalka is solid.

Nice to see Chris Ciotti off to a great start as a Laker. Hope he keeps it up.
                        No plane?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          No plane?
                          Nope, they rode the bus down to Alabama. Heard it was a 16-17 hour trip on the bus.

Comment

Nope, they rode the bus down to Alabama. Heard it was a 16-17 hour trip on the bus.
                            Just curious, but it's the school's decision, right?

Comment

Just curious, was I the only one that was unable to stream the hockey broadcast from the yesFM webpage over the weekend?
                              I tried both days, but couldn't get Crawford's audio broadcast from their internet feed. Thanks to those that posted game updates, or I wouldn't have been able to keep tabs on the scores.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartAxe View Post
                                Just curious, was I the only one that was unable to stream the hockey broadcast from the yesFM webpage over the weekend?
                                I tried both days, but couldn't get Crawford's audio broadcast from their internet feed. Thanks to those that posted game updates, or I wouldn't have been able to keep tabs on the scores.
                                I didn't have any problems getting the stream. I assume you didn't try one hour too early (UAH is on Central time)?

Comment

Working...
                                X