Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to Trade, Buy or Sell College Hockey Game Worn Jerseys - What do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Trade, Buy or Sell College Hockey Game Worn Jerseys - What do you have?

UP TO THE TOP FOR THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF MY OFF-SEASON JERSEY SEARCH...

I've been collecting game worn D-I college hockey jerseys for approximately 20 years and I've learned over the years that some teams just don't float many jerseys out to the public. They can be hard to find and fans of other teams can be a great way to find them. Well I figure this board is a pretty good place to contact a large group of hard core college hockey fans.

Below is a list of about 500 "extra" jerseys I would be willing to sell or trade for what you might have to offer. Trading is my preference, but if you don't have anything to offer and see one you like, I would consider selling it outright as well. Being a Michigan Tech Huskies fan, you can guess what jerseys are at the top of my wish list...

Photos of all the jerseys, can be seen on my website http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net. I'm sure some of you have a few gems in your closet or know someone who does, so please shoot me an email and let's work something out.

Thanks for looking,
    Ryan J
    info@johnsonsjerseys.net

UPDATED MAY 2015
    http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net/trade.pdf
    Last edited by JohnsonsJerseys; 05-13-2015, 10:00 PM.
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Re: Looking to Trade, Buy or Sell College Hockey Game Worn Jerseys - What do you have

Last edited by JohnsonsJerseys; 04-15-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Re: Looking to Trade, Buy or Sell College Hockey Game Worn Jerseys - What do you have

Over/Under is 4 hours for the comment. USCHO regulars know which one I'm talking about.

Comment

I don't own any game worn jerseys, however RPI will usually make an announcement as to them being available for purchase. The Black Friday jerseys are auctioned or given by lot at the game itself.

Comment

No AIC? Dirty's gonna be so disappointed.
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            No AIC? Dirty's gonna be so disappointed.
            It has to have a bee on it, though. Remember the one guy that supposedly had one, but Dirty chastised him because it didn't have a bee on it?

Comment

I don't even want to know why you have 30 extra Niagara game worn jerseys.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Ryan, you've got a really impressive jersey collection, some of those names bring back some memories. This is probably futile, but if by some chance you come across a 2002-03 Cornell home gameworn, I'd be interested in working out a sale or a trade. You probably already know this, but the previous season's gameworns generally go on sale mid-late fall once the new ones have arrived. Since you're a collector, you might be interested in trying to pick up one of the 2010-11 home jerseys, because they were mistakenly ordered on BU/Red Wings-style blanks (white body with a thicker red stripe by the hem, red sleeves with a white stripe and white sleeve numbers) rather than in the traditional Cornell style (white body with a thinner red stripe by the hem, white sleeves with a red stripe and red sleeve numbers), and they'll be going back to the traditional version next year so this year's will be a bit of an oddity in the long run.
                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  I don't even want to know why you have 30 extra Niagara game worn jerseys.
                  Because Michigan Tech wouldn't sell me thirty... But seriously, for me the jerseys from other schools are like hockey cards when I was younger. You need to keep a good supply of traders on hand so when you see something you want, you'll have something to offer. Maybe you're thinking "Then why Niagara?" I don't know really other than the fact that most guys will just want one of something that is new, they don't really care what program is it from if they don't have one already. I would love to have a dozen AIC or old UIC Flames jerseys right about now too... If I had a dollar for every person that asked about one of those, I could quit my job.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  It has to have a bee on it, though. Remember the one guy that supposedly had one, but Dirty chastised him because it didn't have a bee on it?
                  Unfortunately, my collection is "bee free" as well, although I do consider myself fortunate to have one. There was one offered for sale in the CG Benifit Auction, but alas it too was "bee free".
                  Ryan J

Last edited by JohnsonsJerseys; 12-29-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Looking to Trade, Buy or Sell College Hockey Game Worn Jerseys - What do you have?

Hi all -

I met some great jersey collectors and acquired some even better jerseys back in the spring when I first posted this topic, so I figured I would bring it back to the top and give it another shot. The list has been updated with some new jerseys as well. So if you have something you would like to sell or trade, please let me know. High up on my list would be getting a North Dakota _______ _______ jersey and of course an AIC with the yellow jacket on the front.

Happy Holidays,
                    Ryan J

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History...
                    http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net

Comment

Of course, if you happen to have such a jersey I'd like to own it and wear it... just e-mail me through my profile... buzz, buzz, buzz...
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I have five Northeastern jerseys, three of which are game worn (one in each color). But I won't be departing with any of them.

Comment

Man, that McKenzie SLU home would be nice, but I only have a road Justin Harney game worn ('97 or '98 I think, I got it after his freshman season if I remember correctly) right now that I don't really want to part with. I love the new SLU home whites, and obviously McKenzie's would be a neat one to have.

Comment

The 2011-12 season is in the books and I've added dozens of new jerseys to my trade list so I'm bumping this up to the top. Let's work some trades - drop me an email.
                            http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net/trade.pdf
                            Ryan J

Comment

some older RPI ones for sale: http://rpiathletics.com/sports/2008/...px?path=hockey
                              RPI

Comment

Working...
                              X