Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2011 Offseason #2: Wondering If We'll Outdraw Women's Hoops This Year

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
    I have a feeling that TImmy and current staff were not the ones who recruited him in the first place.
    At Standbrook's last banquet, he mentioned that he was bringing in a surprising Swede. No Swedes came the following year, so unless it was the goalie who did not pan out, then I assume Grant was talking about Nyquist.
    I think Hansson was that Swede.

Comment

• Re: Maine 2011 Offseason #2: Wondering If We'll Outdraw Women's Hoops This Year

heard recruit Harris is not coming? probably old news

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        heard recruit Harris is not coming? probably old news
        Yeah.....old news. Not surprised since TIMMAY hates d-men.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
          Yeah.....old news. Not surprised since TIMMAY hates d-men.
          how long ago... as of mid-august he was still headed this way and something was posted as recently as 8/29 on the recruit thread with no mention of him bailing... not doubting it, just don't remember hearing it and was wondering when...

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
            how long ago... as of mid-august he was still headed this way and something was posted as recently as 8/29 on the recruit thread with no mention of him bailing... not doubting it, just don't remember hearing it and was wondering when...
            heard clearinghouse issues

Comment

Originally posted by tylerzx2002 View Post
              I think Hansson was that Swede.
              Your right on that one one...Pontus Hansson.

Comment

Anyone know if the ND games will be televised anywhere?

Comment

Fox College Sports Central - get it on most cable providers' sports package.

Comment

as irishfan mentioned, they are on Fox College Sports Central. Portland area TimeWarner channel is 461. I think the channel is part of their extended sports pack...

coverage at 8:30 on friday, 8:00 on saturday

Comment

ooooh, oooooh
                      message number 1000

with exactly as much hockey content as 93Champs Forsyth inAVanUnderTheRiver south dakota is backward jean haybright-Priceless-Pro1Disp

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                        Merrimack is only half of what it was with DaCosta, and it still took it to Timmy's team.

Flynn benefitted GREATLY from being on a line with Nyquist and just as I said when Abbott did NOTHING when he was on Nyquist's line, Abbott is only a top level talent when the opponent's better defenders are out against a different line. (flynns stats all come from being on the ice with Nyquist, Abbott was not so lucky, but lucky enough to get to see weaker opponents)

Wasn't Abbott leading the nation 4 or 5 weeks into the season on the first line?? Then they moved him to get Nyquist going?? Think so

Comment

Working...
                        X