Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Wisconsin Blog: Time for Somebody to Step UP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wisconsin Blog: Time for Somebody to Step UP...

like maybe... CHUCK????

Re: New Wisconsin Blog: Time for Somebody to Step UP...

Seriously, you're this upset about an amateur blog? Get a life.

And he'll be blogging elsewhere soon.

Are your panties un-bunched yet?
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

But no one is so much better
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        Seriously, you're this upset about an amateur blog? Get a life.

And he'll be blogging elsewhere soon.

Are your panties un-bunched yet?
        Dude...who's upset? I believe most Badger fans appreciate a good, accurate and active blog.

Now take off your skirt...and go back to your homework...finals are coming up.

Comment

*****http://alturl.com/uaak6******

This will be fun for me because I know for a fact that I have support around these parts...

Originally posted by Lowbid View Post
          Dude...who's upset?
          Probably the guy who starts a thread whining about other people not blogging enough for him. Anything else that other people aren't doing enough of for you that you'd like to whine about like a petulant child?

Now take off your skirt...and go back to your homework...finals are coming up.
          See? And you didn't even pay attention to our blog anyway...
          Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 05-09-2011, 10:37 PM.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            *****http://alturl.com/uaak6******

This will be fun for me because I know for a fact that I have support around these parts...

Probably the guy who starts a thread whining about other people not blogging enough for him. Anything else that other people aren't doing enough of for you that you'd like to whine about like a petulant child?

See? And you didn't even pay attention to our blog anyway...
            Maybe if I mention...CHUCK again, I will get more defensive remarks...

Comment

I will be covering Wisconsin hockey for Bucky's 5th Quarter starting well, immediately. You can find the site here, they also cover (quite well in my opinion) Wisconsin football and basketball. There is a hockey only section which is here. As you can tell, they haven't had much hockey coverage in the past but that's about to change. I plan to do exactly what I did on Sixty Minutes, but there are a lot more features on this site that are pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                I will be covering Wisconsin hockey for Bucky's 5th Quarter starting well, immediately. You can find the site here, they also cover (quite well in my opinion) Wisconsin football and basketball. There is a hockey only section which is here. As you can tell, they haven't had much hockey coverage in the past but that's about to change. I plan to do exactly what I did on Sixty Minutes, but there are a lot more features on this site that are pretty cool.
                Thanks Chuck...I think I speak for the majority of Badger fans that follow "unofficial" Badger news; We are looking forward to your dialogue and journalistic musings concerning our GREAT hockey team! (Exile...you can now put your skirt back on.)

Comment

Know what's funny about this thread? This kid thinks he's standing in one corner with his gloves up, dancing around like he's won. What he can't see is that he's been beaten so bad he's delusional and doesn't realize he's face down on the mat.
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    Know what's funny about this thread? This kid thinks he's standing in one corner with his gloves up, dancing around like he's won. What he can't see is that he's been beaten so bad he's delusional and doesn't realize he's face down on the mat.
                    The Huskies???....really...the Huskies???...c'mon dude. You better rally the troops and worry about your own team. After what you went through last year, you've got a long season ahead of you....

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                      The Huskies???....really...the Huskies???...c'mon dude. You better rally the troops and worry about your own team. After what you went through last year, you've got a long season ahead of you....
                      No, Euro's right.

Comment

I called you a clown sir. What does that have to do with how my team choked last year?

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Apparently you didn't see their games on February 25, 2011 and February 26, 2011. Take a look at them sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                            Apparently you didn't see their games on February 25, 2011 and February 26, 2011. Take a look at them sport.

Are they printing the banner as we speak?

This thread sucks btw.

Oh yeah and... you can't spell SUCKS without...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                              Are they printing the banner as we speak?

This thread sucks btw.

Oh yeah and... you can't spell SUCKS without...
                              But you can't spell sucks with just SCSU, you're missing a k there buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X