Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech Coach Search, Part II: Only We Would Need a Second Thread

no news is good news??

got nothing. no news, no rumors, no chit chat. nada.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      no news is good news??

In the case of our hockey program, more like "No noose is good noose"

Comment

I'm expecting a visitor in Houghton, but she is doing a great job keeping it quiet.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
          I'm expecting a visitor in Houghton, but she is doing a great job keeping it quiet.
          Good, I would prefer she keep things on the down low, but its hard to deal with this silence after all the news that was swirling the first few weeks of the process.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
            Pearson again? That's my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN SCOTT ROCKS View Post
              More than likely Sandelin. Perfect timing for him to jump to a better program.
              "Michigan Tech is to NCAA Hockey, what the Original Six is to the NHL" - Ryan Johnson

Comment

HN and I are coming up this weekend. Maybe I should have him throw his hat in the ring for kicks?
                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by 626575NC View Post
                  More than likely Sandelin. Perfect timing for him to jump to a better program.
                  You're silly. The Penn State job has been filled
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN SCOTT ROCKS View Post
                    Maybe it is Brian Renfrew he is out at MSU.

What about Mark Morris?

John Markell maybe?

Who got the MTU hockey assistant coach job that is posted since cant fill the HC?

Who else is looking for a college hockey gig?
                    Last edited by yooper(UP) hockey; 05-05-2011, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
                      Maybe it is Brian Renfrew he is out at MSU.

What about Mark Morris?

John Markell maybe?

Who got the MTU hockey assistant coach job that is posted since cant fill the HC?

Who else is looking for a college hockey gig?
                      Morris has a pretty good gig with the LA Kings AHL affiliate, the Manchester Monarchs. He has had some success there and is thought of highly by the Kings. Renfrew, not head coaching material at this point. Markell is the best on this list. And he believes he can win at Tech.
                      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                        Markell is the best on this list. And he believes he can win at Tech.
                        Has John Markell applied? interviewed? anything?

He ran Ohio State hockey for many years as a HC. I hope he is in the mix.
                        Last edited by yooper(UP) hockey; 05-05-2011, 08:45 AM.

Comment

And what makes you think that, first, anyone that posts on these boards has a ****ing clue, second, that if they had a clue they would have any inclination to actually post it? Seriously, it may be tough, but please try to use your brain.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

He ran Ohio State hockey for many years as a HC. I hope he is in the mix.
                            I would be pretty certain that his application was in Suzanne's inbox very soon after Jamie "resigned." No word on any interviews besides Mel, Hastings, Rud and the conversations with Blais.
                            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              And what makes you think that, first, anyone that posts on these boards has a ****ing clue, second, that if they had a clue they would have any inclination to actually post it? Seriously, it may be tough, but please try to use your brain.
                              Supposely the AD picked the coach list from Shirtless. The boards must workout a little i assume. If this drags on anymore they will be depending on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                                no news is good news??

Hey... are you guys around this weekend and available for a little get together?
                                We can go coach stalking, plane spotting, introduce wild rumors into the community, or just grab a drink or two and a bite.
                                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Working...
                                X