Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Coach Search, Part II: Only We Would Need a Second Thread

Originally posted by pbr View Post
    Word on the street indicates that announcement of new coach will be this afternoon. Not sure who, but is supposedly a done deal.
    I hope it is before 4:30 because they will be fighting for space at the SDC with elephants and tigers.

Comment

And the new head coach is... irrelevant!

They'll probably announce during the end of Apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
        Does Gibbons want it?
        I don't know but I saw the miniature horses in the circus trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
          I hope it is before 4:30 because they will be fighting for space at the SDC with elephants and tigers.
          Uhm, the press conference (if you can really call it one) would just be in the Hockey Education Center...
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            Uhm, the press conference (if you can really call it one) would just be in the Hockey Education Center...
            Where is Mitch? Are the two media people going to be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
              Where is Mitch? Are the two media people going to be there.
              You call the DMG, TV6, and WMPL.
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Shirtless, text me if the story breaks before 3pm, I will be on the road until then. Then.

Comment

what, a new coach?
                  I'm starting this campaign now: FIRE (coach to be named later)!!!!11!1
                  He really hasn't made much of an improvement.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Pearson has been named the head coach!!! Just posted on Tech's website.

Comment

Originally posted by mtuce93 View Post
                      Pearson has been named the head coach!!! Just posted on Tech's website.

http://www.michigantechhuskies.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                        And the new head coach is... irrelevant!

They'll probably announce during the end of Apprentice.
                        Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        what, a new coach?
                        I'm starting this campaign now: FIRE (coach to be named later)!!!!11!1
                        He really hasn't made much of an improvement.
                        Since 'da Trumps siganture is now "You're Fired"- it makes perfect sense for the first poster....

Comment

Well, thats a surprise. I was expecting some name to come out of nowhere at this point.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

First Narhgang, Boxer, Watters, Russell and now Pearson.

I guess you cant pass up on him three times.

I am glad it is over.

Is he taking Billy Powers with him tech?

How is his wife going to shop?

Who are the assistants going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Well, thats a surprise. I was expecting some name to come out of nowhere at this point.
                              Not that surprising as Mel never went on record as turning the job down, from what I know...

Comment

Originally posted by mtuce93 View Post
                                Not that surprising as Mel never went on record as turning the job down, from what I know...
                                But I had complete confidence that Tech would manage to **** up this hire as much as possible.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X