• Show
Clear All

• Re: Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
    fixed it
    *****http://imageshack.us/m/801/7220/roflbotthra.jpg******

For Trolling and Spamming.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by technohusky View Post
      Wedding was yesterday. Opening gifts today. Probably some sort of brunch involved.
      Did you go to the wedding? Was it nice? How many coaches were invited? Did you talk hockey? tech hockey? WCHA hockey? Did you talk about the awesome fans that tech has and shopping in Hoton?

Did you see Red at the wedding? Did you ask Red when are going to bring the UM Wolverines to play in a real college hockey rink (SDC) and town? Did you ask Red to have a drink at the Ambassador when brings the UM team to Hoton in a couple of seasons? Maybe he wants to see some snow statues in Febuary for Winter Carnival?

Come technohusky get any answers from Red or Mel?

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
        *****http://imageshack.us/m/801/7220/roflbotthra.jpg******

For Trolling and Spamming.
        I dont know what you have against me but you havent been perfect on your language.

Are you just mad that somebody knows more then you about tech hockey.
        Last edited by yooper(UP) hockey; 05-14-2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          And the realignment threads.
          Glad to know i have people who care so much about me.

It isnt about me, it is about hockey.

Comment

So wait, we hired Mel? She is a gopher fan, for one. She isn't even a coach! What is going on here?!

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
              So wait, we hired Mel? She is a gopher fan, for one. She isn't even a coach! What is going on here?!
              You're late; that joke was last month.

Comment

Did he apply? He won a stanley cup with the wings.

Need somebody with more coaching experience...like Glen Glutzan, Warren Young, Chris Chihocki, Jim Hiller, Scott Beattie, Gord Frantii, Scott White, Davis Payne, and John Scott rocks.
                I don't know if he applied or not. But he has coaching experience. And maybe he can lend some insight in how to improve the hockey school (a la 1970's greatness) so they don't have to cancel sessions.

Comment

Did you go to the wedding? Was it nice? How many coaches were invited? Did you talk hockey? tech hockey? WCHA hockey? Did you talk about the awesome fans that tech has and shopping in Hoton?

Did you see Red at the wedding? Did you ask Red when are going to bring the UM Wolverines to play in a real college hockey rink (SDC) and town? Did you ask Red to have a drink at the Ambassador when brings the UM team to Hoton in a couple of seasons? Maybe he wants to see some snow statues in Febuary for Winter Carnival?

Come technohusky get any answers from Red or Mel?
                  I'm coming, I'm coming........................I wasn't invited to the wedding. Don't know if it was nice or not. Mel Pearson was invited. If I was there I would've told him about all of the great fans on this board especially Flashy Man and the other guy who gave me bad reputation juju.

Comment

I dont know what you have against me but you havent been perfect on your language.

Are you just mad that somebody knows more then you about tech hockey.
                    I really don't know what the hate is about.

Comment

Glad to know i have people who care so much about me.

It isnt about me, it is about hockey.
                      I would never report anybody on this board because nobody is perfect......I know I'm not the best speller and I don't expect everyone else to be neither. We're all fans and I look forward to sitting with the Misfits at the games and cheering on our team. Go Huskies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by technohusky View Post
                        I really don't know what the hate is about.
                        You two are spamming the boards with mindless crap. Of course Mel was invited to his own daughter's wedding and you really think the Wal-mart parking lot is prime a recruiting ground. It all boils down to trolling and spamming.
                        Last edited by Flashy Man; 05-14-2011, 03:09 PM.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

You two are spamming the boards with mindless crap. Of course Mel was invited to his own wedding and you really think the Wal-mart parking lot is prime a recruiting ground. It all boils down to trolling and spamming.
                          Please Mr MTU hockey dont act like you are the only one on these boards.

You act like you own them. You post all the crap. Mr know it all.

Walmart parking lot is a prime recruiting ground because the best darn players are playing in the rinks in Mels backyard (the copper country) and he doesnt have to far to find quality players.

Comment

Of course Mel was invited to his own wedding.
                            It was his daughter's wedding.

Comment

It all boils down to trolling and spamming.
                              If our enthusiasm offends you here is what you can do to help the situation:

Dealing with Troublesome Users

Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.

Comment

Didn't the one say something about going to Northern? Told ya so.

Comment

Working...
                                X