Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach

Originally posted by technohusky View Post
    What about Blizzard T. Husky............................should they find a new mascot?
    Do everything new? Forget the past.

Even put coaches office in a diffrent room.

Do anything to win.

Change everything is an understatement.
    Last edited by yooper(UP) hockey; 05-12-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
      Do everything new? Forget the past. Even put coaches office in a diffrent room. Do anything to win. Change everything is an understatement.
      Agree.

Comment

Agree.
        Losing is hard to take.

Come Monday, Mel will put the fire back into the program like it once was, if anybody can relate to this it would be Mel. He has been there and has done it and knows HOW TO GET TO THE FINAL FOUR.

Comment

Losing is hard to take.

Come Monday, Mel will put the fire back into the program like it once was, if anybody can relate to this it would be Mel. He has been there and has done it and knows HOW TO GET TO THE FINAL FOUR.
          None of the youngsters or trolls would remember how great Michigan Tech hockey was. You never heard about people leaving the area to get their exciting hockey fix because they had it right here in town.

Comment

None of the youngsters or trolls would remember how great Michigan Tech hockey was. You never heard about people leaving the area to get their exciting hockey fix because they had it right here in town.
            Far as I am concerned Hoton is hockey.

Read the Cyclone Taylor book A Hockey Legendby Eric Whitehead, read chapter 2 titled Houghton, pages 34 to 53. There is quote on page 52 goes like this :

John McNamara said of Houghton, Michigan, " I was very, very sorry to see it all end. It was a fine league, and there is no telling where it would have gone if it had been for the recession. It may have become the National League is today."

Comment

Far as I am concerned Hoton is hockey.

Read the Cyclone Taylor book A Hockey Legendby Eric Whitehead, read chapter 2 titled Houghton, pages 34 to 53. There is quote on page 52 goes like this :

John McNamara said of Houghton, Michigan, " I was very, very sorry to see it all end. It was a fine league, and there is no telling where it would have gone if it had been for the recession. It may have become the National League is today."
              CBC had a special program on the history of hockey and they talked about Houghton. Kids these days just don't get it.......................*sigh*

Comment

CBC had a special program on the history of hockey and they talked about Houghton. Kids these days just don't get it.......................*sigh*
                We can only hope.........................

Comment

We can only hope.........................
                  I know......................*sigh*

Comment

Would whoever started this thread kill it? Please. This conversation between these two area clowns is painful, and it is slowly killing my hope for mankind.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Copper City, not Harbor.
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Please not the Walmart Huskies.
                        Was just there. Lady in front me smelled like kitty litter. Didn't see Mel anywhere.

Comment

Was just there. Lady in front me smelled like kitty litter. Didn't see Mel anywhere.
                          That is not nice to say about your girlfriend.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            That is not nice to say about your girlfriend.

Comment

I hear tech is going to get Eric Rud and Billy Powers as AC next season. What combo and man can these guys recruit. Rud is from Minnesota so he will bring tons of Minnesota kids. And Powers is from out east so expect many kids from out east to come to pasty land. Pearson with living in Ann Arbor for so many years is going to bring tons of kids from the US 18 and 17 program. So expect tech to compete for the top four spots next season as this will be the last season of the WCHA as we know it. Expect sold out crowds at many games next season. So get your tickets early.

Comment

I hear tech is going to get Eric Rud and Billy Powers as AC next season.

That's so awesome. Go Huskies!

Comment

Working...
                                X