Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach

I hate it when kids are at games, they make me want to kill people.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I hate it when kids are at games, they make me want to kill people.
      What about the Midgets? You can't hate midgets... Even little people people in the stands are more impressive then none. And last year's attendance was horrible. I've seen more people at broomball games it seems...
      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
        What about the Midgets? You can't hate midgets...
        You've apparently never met her.

No offense, biddco.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
          What about the Midgets? You can't hate midgets... Even little people people in the stands are more impressive then none. And last year's attendance was horrible. I've seen more people at broomball games it seems...
          I seen more people watching paint dry.

Comment

Michigan Tech Cannot Have Nice Things.

Such as electricity.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

You've apparently never met her.

No offense, biddco.
              Haha, I do know the midget. Long time reader here, 03-07 was at Tech, but I'm from the area and hadn't missed a game until I moved to this ****hole of a state... Finally motivated by a chance for non suckiness to actually post.
              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                So, are they going to have power back in Houghton in time for the press conference? What a "Welcome to Houghton" moment for Mel.
                I can feel the power already, Mel must be in town. There was a surge when the press confrence started.

To bad tech isnt going to Germany this season we could get this thing going early instead of September.

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
                  Mel and Yooper what a combo. Sounds good.
                  Yes it does............................someone start a new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can feel the power already, Mel must be in town. There was a surge when the press confrence started.

To bad tech isnt going to Germany this season we could get this thing going early instead of September.
                    Mel left on Sunday, facebook updates told me so.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by technohusky View Post
                      Yes it does............................someone start a new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Technohusky thanks for the vote. Mel and Yooper awesome

Comment

F2B&G and THG's story on Mel's hiring.
                        http://www.techhockeyguide.com/node/75
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Mel left on Sunday, facebook updates told me so.
                          He talked about his pleasent ride through Lanse. It was like it was 35 years ago when he commited to play for tech. I wonder if he stopped at the Hilltop for a roll?

Comment

He talked about his pleasent ride through Lanse. It was like it was 35 years ago when he commited to play for tech. I wonder if he stopped at the Hilltop for a roll?
                            Your welcome for the vote. I can't think of any one more deserving. I wonder if Mel stopped at The Pines in Baraga for cheap gas. Has he seen our Walmart and Applebee's yet? Last time he was here there was Kmart and Big Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by technohusky View Post
                              Your welcome for the vote. I can't think of any one more deserving.
                              I can. Me! I need a job!
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                I can. Me! I need a job!
                                Aren't you the one that's the little person? I suppose if they gave you a crate to stand on.....................but you'd have to be the second assistant.

Comment

Working...
                                X