Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach

Originally posted by pinch View Post
    So the original hold up was due to money?
    pretty sure.
    "Michigan Tech is committed to the hockey program," said Tech president Glenn Mroz. "Mel shares our goal of returning the program to national prominence, and I'm confident in his ability to develop a program we can be proud of both on and off the ice. We are grateful for the financial support of alumni who partnered with us to make it possible to bring Mel to Tech."
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I am NOT clicking on that link while at work.
      It is suitable for work.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by pinch View Post
        So the original hold up was due to money?
        I was reading into this "We are grateful for the financial support of alumni who partnered with us to make it possible to bring Mel to Tech"

Comment

*****http://i46.tinypic.com/2r3uxw8.jpg******

Alright, back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
            pretty sure.
            I think that was necessary the first time around too...We needed Alumni $$ to pay a coach more than we were paying Russell.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
              http://www.michigantechhuskies.com/

I'm stunned he was let out
              Suzanne Sanregret, way to go!! She has done what Rick Yeo (Tech Hockey Alumni) could not do. Now she needs a raise.
              "Michigan Tech is to NCAA Hockey, what the Original Six is to the NHL" - Ryan Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by 626575NC View Post
                Suzanne Sanregret, way to go!! She has done what Rick Yeo (Tech Hockey Alumni) could not do. Now she needs a raise.
                Rick was too close to the program. He was part of those glory years and I believe it skewed his view.

Comment

I'm a little surprised that it worked out this way. Wow.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach - This time we're serious.

Yeah baby - start cutting and sewing the championship banners!
                    Hope springs eternal... It's a good day to be a Husky!

Ryan J
                    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                    Originally posted by geezer
                    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                    Originally posted by manurespreader
                    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

• Re: Mel Pearson-Michigan Tech's new Coach - This time we're serious.

A .500 season in 5 years YES!!

Comment

We need to start getting the football stadium ready for an outside game.
                        "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                        Abe Lincoln

Comment

Good luck to Mel (bring them back to prominence), and congrats to MTU!
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
                            We need to start getting the football stadium ready for an outside game.
                            Absolutely not.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

too many threads... getting dizzy.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Just saw the news on MGoBlog. Awesomeness, if I wasn't at work I would be dancing on my desk right now. I guess I can start posting again. also this forum needs an Android app.
                                Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                                *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                                Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Working...
                                X