Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

Great tribute for your Seniors.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      not sure who puts them together but every year they are great... a shutout for the seniors ended a great night.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
        Great tribute indeed. Here's the video for those who didn't see.

Comment

This has been quite the year.
          The postseason has begun...

Go Sioux!
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
            No kidding. Don Cherry used to call him 'Claude the fraud'.
            Here is one of my all time favorites Claude moments.
            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
            Eric's Twitter
            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Did anyone else look at this week's bracketology and UND's first round opponent? I'll give you a couple hints: they have an M on their sweater, they broke our hearts last year, and their goalie hates babies and the military.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

it's reported over on SS.com that Mr. Jones is excited to make his visit to UND this weekend per twitter... fingers still crossed.

Comment

Any word on what the Sioux plan to do if they make the NCAA tourney? This article is a bit two faced in that is says the Sioux "must forfeit competition" but yet it also says they must "minimize or eliminate the presence of the imagery". "Minimize" would never hold up in any legal process.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...-name-playoffs
                  Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                  https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                  Originally posted by geezer
                  Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                  Originally posted by manurespreader
                  ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                    Any word on what the Sioux plan to do if they make the NCAA tourney? This article is a bit two faced in that is says the Sioux "must forfeit competition" but yet it also says they must "minimize or eliminate the presence of the imagery". "Minimize" would never hold up in any legal process.

they will wear UND jerseys without the Sioux logo or name

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post

basically they can't wear anything with the "indian head" logo and must wear their "ND" jerseys. That's about it.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        basically they can't wear anything with the "indian head" logo and must wear their "ND" jerseys. That's about it.
                        Maybe they can just keep the current jerseys and put a black bar across the eyes.

Comment

Just got home from the Blue Jackets Kings in Columbus and I saw 4 Sioux jerseys on separate occasions! How about that.

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                            Just got home from the Blue Jackets Kings in Columbus and I saw 4 Sioux jerseys on separate occasions! How about that.
                            UND travels well, they've even been spotted in Afghanistan.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                              UND travels well, they've even been spotted in Afghanistan.
                              Which nickname opponents used as their argument that Sioux is hostile and abusive.
                              "My greatest achievement."
                              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                                it's reported over on SS.com that Mr. Jones is excited to make his visit to UND this weekend per twitter... fingers still crossed.
                                WHL is still the elephant in the rink.
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X