Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    They have a special going, on these uniforms...

*****http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/953/417/admirals_display_image.gif?1305922302******
    You're on to something Tropez, I think plaid green and white would be a fun jab at the NCAA or pink shirts with the fighting sioux logo on them in support of breast cancer because even the NCAA isn't dumb enough to strike against women or cancer right?
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      NCAA isn't dumb enough to strike against women or cancer right?
      Have you been living under a rock?
      "My greatest achievement."
      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
        Have you been living under a rock?
        I don't understand the question?

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bAwlk7J-cAw/Tax7XnbiwSI/AAAAAAAAAuY/OLsn0lEVW94/s1600/12.jpg******
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

For Sioux fans who will be in Anchorage, please join us on Saturday for a pregame social before the Sioux take on the Seawolves. We will have food and beverages and some door prizes.

Where: Rumrunners Beer Garden, located in the Southeast corner of the Sullivan Arena

When: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. (Alaska Time)

Game time: 7:00 p.m.

Admission Fee: $12

Comment

I don't understand the question?
            You Actually thought the NC$$ possibly cares about women and cancer?
            Last edited by darker98; 12-01-2011, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
              You Actually thought the NC$$ possibly cares about women and cancer?
              Never know, maybe one of the board members owns a morgue or a pink jersey shop.

Comment

Never know, maybe one of the board members owns a morgue or a pink jersey shop.
                If it makes boat loads of money i'll buy that.

Comment

What will the team that has no name be called after Jan 1st?

Flatlanders
                  Oilers
                  Canadians
                  Nervous Sheep

None of the above? All of the above?

Comment

I want to own fightingsiou*****. How do I go about claiming it at 12:01 CT on 1/1/12??
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      I want to own fightingsiou*****. How do I go about claiming it at 12:01 CT on 1/1/12??
                      I heard that the AD sent out a notice about the name change but still had fightingsiou***** listed in the signature of the email. Can anyone confirm? Oops on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        I heard that the AD sent out a notice about the name change but still had fightingsiou***** listed in the signature of the email. Can anyone confirm? Oops on that one.
                        I understand it wasn't the AD that sent that out. It says as of 1/1/12 to refer to us as North Dakota.
                        http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...cle/id/222750/

Wait you meant the Athletic Department didn't you?
                        Last edited by darker98; 12-01-2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                          What will the team that has no name be called after Jan 1st?

Flatlanders
                          Oilers
                          Canadians
                          Nervous Sheep

None of the above? All of the above?
                          The November Champions, oh wait that's you guys congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                            You're really grasping at straws with that one. I don't think the email said, "...effective as soon as my fingers finish typing this sentence."

Do you Gopher fans ever talk about anything else besides UND?

Comment

How is that going to work for the Goofer series in January? Will they say "Here's your University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Scoring"? We will still have the Sioux logo for that series.

Comment

Another week, another sweep. Somewhat quietly, North Dakota is tied for 4th in the standings after being tied for 10th just 10 days ago. UND has looked very good the last two weekends. Heading into the Bemidji series I thought we needed to go 13-9 in WCHA play to assure home ice, and put ourselves in a decent position to make the NCAA Tournament. That would mean we would now need to go 8-8, which all of a sudden seems like it would be a disappointment...oh how quickly things change.

Nebraska-Omaha comes in this weekend, and it could be a huge series for pairwise/WCHA standings come March. A split is key, and 3+ points would be absolutely huge going into the holiday season. That being said, we struggled with UNO last year, and I fully expect the Mavericks to come in hot after dropping a game against Alabama-Huntsville. If the Sioux can focus, continue to play solid defense, get good goaltending, and keep their powerplay going they will be fine.

It sure is a whole lot more fun to come to these boards when North Dakota is playing well.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X