University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    I guess we will just have to quench our thirst for Rocco Tebaldi by reading his serve Jesus rants on twitter.
    Will be be able to heal himself with the powe of God?

First loss to BSU at BSU in forty years... Hmmm
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

Originally posted by Biddco View Post

It is actually the first loss ever at BSU. I believe the other loss in the series was at UND.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        It is actually the first loss ever at BSU. I believe the other loss in the series was at UND.
        Yep that's what I said.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post

Coul you possibly be more of a religious bigot?
          A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
            Yeah, it comes at a very difficult time for the Sioux. We have an 8 game stretch where we really need to get some points in conference, but without Grimaldi it could be very difficult. Other people will have to step up, that is for sure.

In the few minutes that he has played on the ice, he has been electric.
            I guess the fans can rely on one freshman to make or break their team in the WCHA. I'm sure the coaching staff doesn't look at it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
              I guess the fans can rely on one freshman to make or break their team in the WCHA. I'm sure the coaching staff doesn't look at it that way.
              I don't think the fans are relying on Grimaldi to make or break their team. I think we do see Grimaldi as being a player that can spark some offense into the squad...which we definitely need right now.

That being said, we play the best team in the WCHA this weekend...hopefully we can get a split.
              North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
                He could be...but, he's taking it easy this week.

Interesting note on Frattin's goal. The color guy in the CBC clip is Craig Simpson, Dillon's father.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I don't think the fans are relying on Grimaldi to make or break their team. I think we do see Grimaldi as being a player that can spark some offense into the squad...which we definitely need right now.

That being said, we play the best team in the WCHA this weekend...hopefully we can get a split.
                  We don't play you this weekend.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
                    Yes. Easily. I could have made a worse post.
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      We don't play you this weekend.
                      Correct. We don't play the third or fourth best team in the WCHA again until January 13th.
                      North Dakota

Comment

Correct. We don't play the third or fourth best team in the WCHA again until January 13th.
                        I suppose if you go by shot totals, Minnesota may currently be the third or fourth best team in the WCHA.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                          I suppose if you go by shot totals, Minnesota may currently be the third or fourth best team in the WCHA.
                          I thought only UMD fans went by shot totals... guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                            Hell, if we're going by shot totals, the Sioux might not be tied for 10th. FWIW, Minnesota has outshot their opposition by 130, which is good for second in the WCHA...behind Nebraska Omaha, who has outshot their opposition by 167. Duluth has outshot their opposition by 116.

IMO, Colorado College is the top team in the WCHA at this point in time. I don't expect good results for the Sioux this weekend, as CC probably matches up against North Dakota better than anyone else in the league.
                            North Dakota

Comment

Hell, if we're going by shot totals, the Sioux might not be tied for 10th. FWIW, Minnesota has outshot their opposition by 130, which is good for second in the WCHA...behind Nebraska Omaha, who has outshot their opposition by 167. Duluth has outshot their opposition by 116.

IMO, Colorado College is the top team in the WCHA at this point in time. I don't expect good results for the Sioux this weekend, as CC probably matches up against North Dakota better than anyone else in the league.
                              Second? ****! At least we are still above UMD in that regard. As for the bolded part, it is very possible. I see that CC's backup goalie, Thorimbert (sp), is beginning to take over the starting position from Howe. If he keeps up his fantastic play, not only will UND struggle to score against CC this weekend, but the rest of the WCHA will as well.

Comment

You are fooling yourself about the best matchup in the league, the best matchup for UND right now would be AA and Mankato, not CC. It is a real good thing UND is a second half team, because Hakstool doesn't seem be able to coach a talentless team any better than he did his talented teams. At least you don't have any worries of a FF choke again.
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X