Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
    Poor little troll can't even formulate a proper troll post. Good to know the Sioux will be just fine for the 2011-2012 season and won't suffer the absence of Miller until next year which is the 2012-2013 season. Wait...huh? How does that work?
    I am not sure I would argue with that buffoon, it's pointless, he is here only to cause problems, I would be willing to bet that he is about as close as you can get to playing with his own poop.
    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
    Eric's Twitter
    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

For those still keeping track, the meeting scheduled with the NC$$ for Monday has been postponed due to the death of Bob Stenehjem, Senate majority leader. No word yet on another date.
      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
        The city of Minot, ND has obviously taken a big hit this summer with the floods, and it's going to cost quite a bit to get the city back on their feet. They have a chance to win Coca-Cola's Live Postively Park Restoration Contest for Americas Favorite Park. Right now they are #6 (however by the time you click on the link it could be even better!!)

The residents of Minot are voting to restore Oak Park. It was a beautiful, shaded, fun park. It also had the only Splash Pad in town for kids to go and cool off.

So PLEASE, help support Minot and GO VOTE! Voting runs until the beginning of September, so KEEP THEM COMING! You can vote as many times as you want, but even just one vote helps!

To vote go to: http://m.livepositively.com/park_det...p?parkId=11775
        Oak Park is currently in 1st place, with about a 50,000 vote lead on the 2nd place park. Keep those votes coming!
        sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
          Oak Park is currently in 1st place, with about a 50,000 vote lead on the 2nd place park. Keep those votes coming!
          Just voted. God bless

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
            For those still keeping track, the meeting scheduled with the NC$$ for Monday has been postponed due to the death of Bob Stenehjem, Senate majority leader. No word yet on another date.
            August 12th.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Holy crap, UND makes it as a link on espn.com: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...sioux-nickname
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                Holy crap, UND makes it as a link on espn.com: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...sioux-nickname
                Yeah, but that's because there is controversy. It really has nothing to do with us being the University of North Dakota. They would have put up a story on Mayville State if it had this level of controversy.
                sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

New Recruit Connor Gaarder-Coulee Region Chill
                  2010-2011 NAHL Stats

Comment

• I found a highlight video of Gaarder and the coulee chill v Bismarck bobcats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N0A62GL7mY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

I hope Gaardner swears like his grandpa, Jerry Burns, and ends up being the "Mini"ster's roommate. That would be awesome.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                        Yeah, but that's because there is controversy. It really has nothing to do with us being the University of North Dakota. They would have put up a story on Mayville State if it had this level of controversy.
                        This ginned up "controversy" p*sses me off big time. I can only imgaine what Sioux fans are going through. For what it's worth, you have 100% support from this old racist.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                          This ginned up "controversy" p*sses me off big time. I can only imgaine what Sioux fans are going through. For what it's worth, you have 100% support from this old racist.
                          I have no doubt the deal is done. The Big Sky issue seals the deal.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            With all do respect to all of your knowledge Sioux related, the deal was sealed long before...

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                              Seals the deal? Not at all. Keep in mind, UND will not gain admission to the Big Sky until Fall 2012. According to a letter written last month by Big Sky Pres. Doug Fullerton to Robert Kelley, if UND does not retire the name, most likely the presidents of the schools in the Big Sky Conference will vote to give UND the boot.

Comment

Can anyone shed any light on Connor Gaarder? Looks like some talent there from his stats but know nothing of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X