X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    welcome to my world
    I pray to God my misery doesn't last as long.
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Sad news for former UND great Doug Smail, his 21-year old son suddenly passed away. Doug is a long time resident of Colorado after finishing his pro hockey career. May his son rest in peace.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/avs/2011...ug-smail/8868/
      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Can't call them "The Who" - copyright taken. Hey, how about "The Fighting Who?" People will show up just to see who's playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
          Can't call them "The Who" - copyright taken. Hey, how about "The Fighting Who?" People will show up just to see who's playing.
          I can't believe that everyone on this board hates you... with clever little quips like this, how can you go wrong? Green coming your way buddy.

Comment

Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
              Sad news for former UND great Doug Smail, his 21-year old son suddenly passed away. Doug is a long time resident of Colorado after finishing his pro hockey career. May his son rest in peace.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/avs/2011...ug-smail/8868/
              Yikes. That is too bad. Doug Smail scored four goals in the 1980 National Title Game. I'm not very sure how many other players can claim that.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Ouch. Grimaldi is out 6-8 weeks with that knee injury. That means no World Juniors, and no games until after the New Year most likely. Hopefully he can recover fully, and get back in the lineup ASAP.
                North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  Ouch. Grimaldi is out 6-8 weeks with that knee injury. That means no World Juniors, and no games until after the New Year most likely. Hopefully he can recover fully, and get back in the lineup ASAP.
                  Sorry to hear about Grimaldi's knee problem. It's not fun to have guys out when you have been looking forward to see what they can do for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                    Sorry to hear about Grimaldi's knee problem. It's not fun to have guys out when you have been looking forward to see what they can do for so long.
                    Yeah, it comes at a very difficult time for the Sioux. We have an 8 game stretch where we really need to get some points in conference, but without Grimaldi it could be very difficult. Other people will have to step up, that is for sure.

As for Grimaldi, hopefully he can get healthy and play well in the second half. In the few minutes that he has played on the ice, he has been electric.
                    North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                      I guess we will just have to quench our thirst for Rocco Tebaldi by reading his serve Jesus rants on twitter.
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Sorry to hear about Grimaldi. Hopefully can still make an impact in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                          Sorry to hear.

Maybe this was talked about already but did his original injury happen before the season or after the season had started?
                          Originally posted by CavalryNate
                          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                            Sorry to hear.

Maybe this was talked about already but did his original injury happen before the season or after the season had started?
                            Happened in practice: http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...to-8_weeks.php

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post

Thanks
                              Originally posted by CavalryNate
                              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                              sigpic

Comment

Frattin got his first NHL goal last night.

YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X