Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

    Originally posted by Happy View Post
    no, we only go to North Dakota to kill things. preferable that quack. Or honk.
    Well don't think that we aren't appreciative of the fact that you spend some of your welfare money here to better our already excellent economy... Minnesota is a lost cause anyhow.

    Comment


    • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

      Originally posted by willythekid View Post
      Well don't think that we aren't appreciative of the fact that you spend some of your welfare money here to better our already excellent economy... Minnesota is a lost cause anyhow.

      Oh, come on, do you really think that lazy *** welfare queens and that type go hunting? They don't go to hockey games, either. They will vote for Obama and Dayton, though, so it's impossible to kick them off the gravy train.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX


      The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

      Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

      this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

      Comment


      • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

        Originally posted by Happy View Post
        Oh, come on, do you really think that lazy *** welfare queens and that type go hunting? They don't go to hockey games, either. They will vote for Obama and Dayton, though, so it's impossible to kick them off the gravy train.
        There are no lazy*** welfare queens at college hockey games in North Dakota because there are no lazy*** welfare queens there. There are no lazy*** welfare queens at college hockey games in the twin cities because there is nothing to see.

        Comment


        • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

          Originally posted by burd View Post
          Bingo.
          Not so fast burd, that's a false positive. Keep in mind you highlighted "UND fan" which is an outlier. Recent research indicates green eyed UND children can be victims of inherent prejudice that reinforce stereotypes, thus obscuring their ability to see the diversity of authentic Native American attire (data and video available by request). Consequently in this case, the Chief is fully clothed. You're simply in need of a vision test.

          Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          Right, UND fans are monsters compared to goof fans what with the "flipping the bird" and all the "mean comments" they make towards other team's fans. What's next?! Riots?!






          Take your Honda Goldwing and go wait for the next bridge to collapse.
          Hahahahaha.... The guy on the bike at the two minute mark happens to be a friend of mine. Great fun... I'd rather have the fleas of a 1000 camels infest my third leg than be caught riding a Honda Goldwing. Believe me, I'd never hear the end of it.
          Last edited by HarleyMC; 08-18-2011, 11:55 PM.

          Comment


          • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

            Originally posted by Happy View Post
            no, we only go to North Dakota to kill things. preferable that quack. Or honk.
            I've read your posts. I'd hate one of your fellows to make a tragic mistake. Keep your head down.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

            North Dakota Hockey:

            Comment


            • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

              Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
              ... I'd rather have the fleas of a 1000 camels infest my third leg ...
              Making the rounds with U of Minnesota co-eds again, eh?
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

              North Dakota Hockey:

              Comment


              • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

                John Gotti told the Feds there is no such thing so we're safe from protestors, so I'm ressurecting the idea:

                The UND Mafia

                "C'mon Blood, put a hit on somebody out there!"

                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                North Dakota Hockey:

                Comment


                • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

                  Originally posted by burd View Post
                  There are no lazy*** welfare queens at college hockey games in North Dakota because there are no lazy*** welfare queens there. There are no lazy*** welfare queens at college hockey games in the twin cities because there is nothing to see.

                  WRONGO

                  http://www.nationalreview.com/agenda.../reihan-salam#
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX


                  The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

                  Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

                  this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

                  Comment


                  • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

                    Where does it state that there is even one lazy** welfare queen in Nodak? And where does it state that there is anything worth watching at a UMinn hockey game?

                    I'm tellin' you right

                    Comment


                    • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

                      Any truth to the rumor that Kristo won't be back?

                      http://twitter.com/HockeynIce

                      Comment


                      • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

                        He shows up on the just-updated roster.
                        http://www.fightingsioux.com/SportSe...05&SPSID=58685
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                        North Dakota Hockey:

                        Comment


                        • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

                          Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                          North Dakota has a $2 billion surplus, if we want trees we will hire some of you ditch diggers to plant them.
                          What would that surplus be without oil?
                          tUMD Hockey

                          "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            He shows up on the just-updated roster.
                            http://www.fightingsioux.com/SportSe...05&SPSID=58685
                            Yeah, I hadn't heard anything, which is why reading this surprised me.

                            Comment


                            • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

                              So I will be in Grand Forks come September 17th. How bad will it smell of manure and or beets?
                              tUMD Hockey

                              "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

                              Comment


                              • Re: University of North Dakota Hockey: 2011-2012

                                Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Where does it state that there is even one lazy** welfare queen in Nodak? And where does it state that there is anything worth watching at a UMinn hockey game?

                                I'm tellin' you right

                                I don't know, I didn't bother reading it. I hope you did.
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX


                                The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

                                Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

                                this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X