X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

RPI Off-Season Thread 2011 Part II: We Couldn't Think of a Title

Hey, that's what "Drawbridge" was called on the Double Dare obstacle course for a while.

RPI Off-Season Thread 2011 Part II: The Dog Days of Summer

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      and the ECAC's pending Y2J problem...
      Do tell?
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Jeff Foss signs with Milwaukee Admirals of AHL to play there next season.
        http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2011/5...rk-van-guilder
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          Do tell?
          I may be wrong but I believe RC was talking about this video I posted a few pages back when talking about JL. Hence the ECAC's pending Y2J problem.
          Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
            I may be wrong
            Never!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Shameless plug but anyone looking to kill the offseason blues are invited to play kickball every monday nights at 6:30 at Hoffman Park in Albany. Right at the bottom of 787 is where the park is located. Pick Up games are played with teams chosen before each game. Non-Competitive open to everyone and costs nothing to play. For more info check out our facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?...731338784&ap=1
              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Shameless plug but anyone looking to kill the offseason blues are invited to play kickball every monday nights at 6:30 at Hoffman Park in Albany. Right at the bottom of 787 is where the park is located. Pick Up games are played with teams chosen before each game. Non-Competitive open to everyone and costs nothing to play. For more info check out our facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?...731338784&ap=1
                Thanks much for the invite FC12. I save my talents for full contact whiffle ball...
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  SUNY-Ithaca is not the place for forwards.
                  But I hear they have a great Natatorium there, I think they call it Lynah Rink

Comment

That sounds like fun.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Today is 1 June 2011. There are 122 days (4 months) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        RB, I'm beggin ya...with-a--knick-knack-paddy-wack-give-AD-a-bone
                        OK, Turk.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                        X