X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    I have lived with CNBC (and the various money honeys on there) for years-BTW will really miss the morning anchor Mark Haines who just passed away. I am still rather dense when it comes to investing.
    At least they still have Rick Santelli. Too bad the only thing I can really ever catch is Cramer.

Comment

Today is 27 May 2011. There are 127 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I was surprised that patrick koudys didn't get more playing time this season? Oh well hopefully he will be used more next year. He is thier best Dman in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Papa View Post
          I was surprised that patrick koudys didn't get more playing time this season? Oh well hopefully he will be used more next year. He is thier best Dman in my opinion.
          PK is going to be a very good one-but hopefully they will all be so good that is hard to select who is the best.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Anyone else see the pictures of Clarkson's new Coach?
            *****http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/elias_koteas_1.jpg******

Comment

Recruit poll reminder http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...50#post5144450.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by HighlanderRPI View Post
                Anyone else see the pictures of Clarkson's new Coach?
                *****http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/elias_koteas_1.jpg******
                He won't be the first Clarkson coach with a history of violence.....
                RPI Pep Band Ex-Ex-Ex-...-Ex Conductor

RPI Hockey 1954, 1985
                UConn Basketball 1999, 2004, 2011, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Anyone who cares about your poll has already voted.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Highlander......I fail to see the humor in your post.....please enlighten me to your warped humor.
                    I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Stock market investing gets really interesting. I've been trying to learn how that sort of speculation works. Watch CNBC for a few months and you'll get used to how the trends work. Just diversify your portfolio.
                      I remember my Investment Theory course with Dr. Mo Eustace... died a few years after I graduated. Former player in Harkness' time. I really admired him.
                      Here we come!

Comment

Today is 28 May 2011. There are 126 days (18 weeks) until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                          I remember my Investment Theory course with Dr. Mo Eustace... died a few years after I graduated. Former player in Harkness' time. I really admired him.
                          Thought you took a vow of poverty
                          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                            Highlander......I fail to see the humor in your post.....please enlighten me to your warped humor.
                            Casey Jones.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                              Thought you took a vow of poverty
                              I always thought Jesus Saves-and Moses Invests.
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Today is 29 May 2011. There are 125 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X