X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
    My printer that's about three feet away from me has a scanner, however I frequently can't get it to work...I'll give it a shot. If it works I'll try to scan the S&W interview with SA as well if I still have a copy around.
    Whatever happened with them? The most recent one I find is from a month and a half ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Whatever happened with them? The most recent one I find is from a month and a half ago.
      I'm not sure - you can ask lugnut92, I think he's friends with the S&W Editor-in-Chief.

Scanning the Poly article was a success but I haven't found my copy of that issue of S&W, I'll see if there's an old issue still in Commons when I go dinner.

*****http://i56.tinypic.com/pyexc.jpg****** (First page with headline visible and bottom of text cut off)
      *****http://i55.tinypic.com/2s1nq4w.jpg****** (First page with bottom of text visible and headline cut off)
      *****http://i55.tinypic.com/vrx9xx.jpg****** (Second page)

Comment

Rk, thanks for the article. SA is a class act. Glad he is staying. Good read, thanks again, RK
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I've got a treat for you guys! RPI TV had our last meeting of the (school) year last night, and I prepped this 6 minute clip of all our goals from this season to reminisce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuLZUs8n2fA

Turn your speakers up, enjoy WRPI's emphatic commentary, and savor every last goal horn.
          RPI Class of 2012
          Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
            I've got a treat for you guys! RPI TV had our last meeting of the (school) year last night, and I prepped this 6 minute clip of all our goals from this season to reminisce.

Turn your speakers up, enjoy WRPI's emphatic commentary, and savor every last goal horn.
            I see you also included the fake goal horn from the Union game.

Once again, thank you for providing such a fabulous service. It has been a pleasure watching the replays of each home game, as well as during the game when the puck was in the northwest corner and I couldn't see past the stantions (and they really SHOULD take down the glass between section 33 and the penalty boxes, it'd result in more usage of camera 5, at least from a replay point of view ). I look forward to your work next year, and future RPI-TVers in the years following.

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
              I'm not sure - you can ask lugnut92, I think he's friends with the S&W Editor-in-Chief.
              Hey. Hey. Don't bring me into this. There are still some edits that have to be done to the transcript before it goes up on the S&W page, and I think they're a little more focused on finals and getting the most recent issues up, but in theory the full transcript will be up eventually..... I would just throw the audio file up here but it's not my place to do so.
              RPI Pep Band
              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                Hey. Hey. Don't bring me into this. There are still some edits that have to be done to the transcript before it goes up on the S&W page, and I think they're a little more focused on finals and getting the most recent issues up, but in theory the full transcript will be up eventually..... I would just throw the audio file up here but it's not my place to do so.
                I won't tell if you don't.

That's cool, though. School before fun. Unless you have that issue and a scanner (or feel like hanging out with RKarger for a while ).

Comment

I won't tell if you don't.

That's cool, though. School before fun. Unless you have that issue and a scanner (or feel like hanging out with RKarger for a while ).
                  Not that I don't want to hang out with RK, but I have my own scanner and the transcript that eventually makes it up on the website will be more complete than the version that made it into the issue. And you might not tell, but her roommate would.
                  RPI Pep Band
                  🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Not that I don't want to hang out with RK, but I have my own scanner and the transcript that eventually makes it up on the website will be more complete than the version that made it into the issue. And you might not tell, but her roommate would.
                    Wrong thing I'd talk aboot.

Comment

Wrong thing I'd talk aboot.
                      Well now I has a confus.
                      I was talking about the S&W thing, as in the EIC's roommate would tell the EIC that I put up the audio file against her wishes.
                      I have a feeling this is all just silliness.......
                      RPI Pep Band
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Well now I has a confus.
                        I was talking about the S&W thing, as in the EIC's roommate would tell the EIC that I put up the audio file against her wishes.
                        I have a feeling this is all just silliness.......
                        I is the one that has a confus; we is on same wavelength.

Now returning to proper American (or Canadian if I feel like it) English...

Comment

I is the one that has a confus; we is on same wavelength.

Now returning to proper American (or Canadian if I feel like it) English...
                          Glad we got that cleared up.
                          RPI Pep Band
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post

Great video, thank you for this. I could watch and listen to this all day. Hopefully next year instead of 6 minutes it is at least 8 minutes....score score score.
                            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Today is 12 May 2011. There are 142 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                                Great video, thank you for this. I could watch and listen to this all day. Hopefully next year instead of 6 minutes it is at least 8 minutes....score score score.
                                It very well may have been if it weren't for Time Warner.

Comment

Working...
                                X