X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    Just wanted to mention that the two teams helped most by bad officiating in the openning round of the playoffs are now playing in the finals.
    I give them both credit for making the most of their chances, but they both should give a big thanks to the on ice officials for their success.
    Just goes to show how tight most of the games in NCAA hcokey really are. A couple lucky breaks or bad calls here and there and you can end up in the title game or even winning it.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      Just goes to show how tight most of the games in NCAA hcokey really are. A couple lucky breaks or bad calls here and there and you can end up in the title game or even winning it.
      Well, one of them is certainly going to win it.

Like Ralph, I will be rooting for UMD. At least Yale still had a chance to win that game.
      Michigan was just handed the victory.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        Well, one of them is certainly going to win it.

Like Ralph, I will be rooting for UMD. At least Yale still had a chance to win that game.
        Michigan was just handed the victory.
        I too am rooting for uMD.

Comment

Comments from Jim Montgomery http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=317363
          "It's extremely gratifying for me to see RPI make it back, because I was so involved in recruiting that team," Montgomery said. "The last couple of years I was there, we thought we had the talent to make it but we came up a little short. I know how much work (head coach) Seth (Appert) has put into the program, and it's great to see him rewarded."
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

and the winner is........Andy Miele, Hobey Baker 2011
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              and the winner is........Andy Miele, Hobey Baker 2011
              Congrats on your two All-Americans. Not surprised about Polacek, can't say the same about Bailen though.
              Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
                Congrats on your two All-Americans. Not surprised about Polacek, can't say the same about Bailen though.
                Holy cow-we have a first team and a second team All American! Just some more evidence that this program is on the right track. Congrats to Chase and Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
                  My congrats too. Considering that Bailen was 1st team All-ECAC, it isn't surprising to me that he was named on one of the East All-American teams.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

...and only one 1st Team repeat http://www.ahcahockey.com/news/1011/0408d1aa.html
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Today is 9 April 2011. There are 175 days (25 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The real offseason with two of these in a row.

Today is 10 April 2011. There are 174 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Three in a row.

Today is 11 April 2011. There are 173 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yay! Three countdown posts in a row!
                            RPI Pep Band
                            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                              Yay! Three countdown posts in a row!
                              Congrats on ruining four.

I wonder if those guys are alreayd in training for next season. Obviously that's what they did last year and it seemed to work.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

I wonder if those guys are alreayd in training for next season. Obviously that's what they did last year and it seemed to work.
                                No, I'm sure it's been nothing but beer and potato chips.
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X