X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I am waiting for 123,456.
    Aren't you just going to decide what you post for #123,457 anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
      Colgate vs RPI in your Freakout next year, according to tentative Gate schedule !
      If we decide to keep Freakout on that date, it will be your school's first experience with RPI's BRF! (assuming Colgate didn't have a bye on that week one year and your fans just happened to show up).

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        If we decide to keep Freakout on that date, it will be your school's first experience with RPI's BRF! (assuming Colgate didn't have a bye on that week one year and your fans just happened to show up).
        I'm a little sad that Colgate's going to be the Freakout opponent only because it makes it unlikely that we can play a song or two with their band. With all the alumni back for Freakout and being up in the stands, it doesn't seem like moving the Colgate band up to play with us would work very well. I really liked playing with Colgate this year, their band is great.

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
          I'm a little sad that Colgate's going to be the Freakout opponent only because it makes it unlikely that we can play a song or two with their band. With all the alumni back for Freakout and being up in the stands, it doesn't seem like moving the Colgate band up to play with us would work very well. I really liked playing with Colgate this year, their band is great.
          Where there's a will, there's a way.
          APBWiki

Comment

As much as we might love their band, I don't think Freakout! is really the best time for Super Band. The steric hindrance is obviously a problem and when we're in Freakout! mode, we're not really friends with the opposing team or their band.
            RPI Pep Band
            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

You think you will still be in stands next year or will they have the stage back for you behind the net?

Comment

Travel to Hamilton and Ithaca next year. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                  You think you will still be in stands next year or will they have the stage back for you behind the net?
                  We will almost definitely still be in the stands.
                  RPI Pep Band
                  🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                    We will almost definitely still be in the stands.
                    That's not good... the stage is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      That's not good... the stage is nice.
                      Seconded. It's also a tradition that I feel should be kept.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I loved the stage too, but as long as construction is going on in the Field House, the stage likely won't be back.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

I loved the stage too, but as long as construction is going on in the Field House, the stage likely won't be back.
                          But will it be back after the construction is over?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            But will it be back after the construction is over?
                            Maybe? I have heard rumors saying that it is possible that the stage or something like it may appear back on that end of the ice, but I don't know how true they are.
                            RPI Pep Band
                            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Today is 5 April 2011. There are 179 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

How much more construction is being done to HFH? Someone mentioned that all the seats were getting a fresh coat of matching red paint over the summer and possibly a new sound system installed. Unless theres plans to build something down at the east end of the rink, I dont see why the stage couldnt be put back in time for the start of next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X