X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    It could be possible that we won't be playing Bentley, and if it's a Wednesday or Thursday game, we might be able to fit it in on the Notre Dame weekend.
    It is possible that something else fell through, although Bentley seems the most likely.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      It is possible that something else fell through, although Bentley seems the most likely.
      Either that or Union; I don't see really where we would have room for the Lake Placid Showcase if we were to do it again.

Comment

I would think if something got dropped it would be one of the away games, since the UNH game is on the road, just to keep the schedule balanced with home/road.

I also wonder if Union will be playing at UNH the same weekend as RPI with each team playing at a different Hockey East school the opposite night like a UVM or MC. Of course that would mean another game or a weekend series would have to be dropped.

Comment

Today is 4 April 2011. There are 180 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 4 April 2011. There are 180 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
            This is my first off season since I became an RPI fan, and I have to say seeing that number drop each day is helping the time tick faster.

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
              This is my first off season since I became an RPI fan, and I have to say seeing that number drop each day is helping the time tick faster.
              I started doing this because we weren't posting much in one off-season and the thread kept falling off the front page.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                I would think if something got dropped it would be one of the away games, since the UNH game is on the road, just to keep the schedule balanced with home/road.
                Good point.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It still goes too slowly for me-although this year is far better than others-we played until March 26th and restart on Oct 1st. For the past many years the off season has been far longer.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Wait until you have to start reminding Ralph to put that countdown up.

For the past few years or so, the wait hasn't been so bad, because we've had a lot to talk about. Whether it's Fire Appert Bedwetters, or players leaving for the pros, whatever, it's been good times.

Comment

I took another look at the schedule, and unless we do it the same weekend as the Union series, this UNH game (if true) would end up being either a Sunday game or weeknight. If it's a Sunday, I wonder if ESPNU would be interested...

There's also the week of December 17th, when we usually plop a NC game, typically when we had been playing BU the past couple of years.

Comment

I started doing this because we weren't posting much in one off-season and the thread kept falling off the front page.
                        That, and you get to pad your post count everyday.
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          That's what the association threads are for.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            Speaking of which, Ralph only needs 11 more posts to reach 121,121. Won't that be exciting.
                            RPI Pep Band
                            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                              Speaking of which, Ralph only needs 11 more posts to reach 121,121. Won't that be exciting.
                              I am waiting for 123,456.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Colgate vs RPI in your Freakout next year, according to tentative Gate schedule !
                                It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Working...
                                X