X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Today is 1 April 2011. There are 183 days (6 months) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
    Is this our shortest off season ever? We played through March 26th and restart as early as October 1st.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Did the cable broadcast in the CD show more than the DirecTV broadcast?
      Don't know, didn't actually watch it yet. I'll have to check.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
        Unless Atkinson or Miele are personal friends of yours I see no point in your carrying on about this. We have no dog in this fight. It all just comes across as sour grapes.
        LOL WUT? We have no dog in this fight? Precicely why this point should be argued - other schools - RPI included (to bring this back to relvance to this thread) - do not have nominees in the running because they got beat out by a drunk driver and a guy who beat up a bunch of kids for an award that lists Character as a top criterion. Did you forget Chase was a top-10 finalist for the Hobey, as was Allan?

If we've got sour grapes here, maybe we can add some yeast and Frattin will show up to weigh in on this discussion himself

Comment

Originally posted by HighlanderRPI View Post
          LOL WUT? We have no dog in this fight? Precicely why this point should be argued - other schools - RPI included (to bring this back to relvance to this thread) - do not have nominees in the running because they got beat out by a drunk driver and a guy who beat up a bunch of kids for an award that lists Character as a top criterion. Did you forget Chase was a top-10 finalist for the Hobey, as was Allan?

If we've got sour grapes here, maybe we can add some yeast and Frattin will show up to weigh in on this discussion himself
          Allen was not one of the top 10.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Allen did, however, win his first professional start tonight 3-2.
            Last edited by lugnut92; 04-01-2011, 10:06 PM.
            RPI Pep Band
            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Chase Polacek was named to the All-CHN 2nd team http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new..._year_matt.php
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 2 April 2011. There are 182 days (26 weeks) until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yea, I meant Allan was in the mix as well - this is why I shouldn't post Friday nights after a few cocktails

Comment

Originally posted by HighlanderRPI View Post
                    Yea, I meant Allan was in the mix as well - this is why I shouldn't post Friday nights after a few cocktails
                    I have found-You get used to posting after a few cocktails after a while. Just some mistyping and an occassional error in judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      I have found-You get used to posting after a few cocktails after a while. Just some mistyping and an occassional error in judgment.
                      I do both without the cocktails.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I do both without the cocktails.
                        In the next couple of years, when we meet up at the NCAA final four to watch our boys, Jenny and I will introduce you to the finer points of some of the cocktails we enjoy.

Comment

I found the following online today in an article about UNH: http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/p...380/-1/NEWSMAP
                          Next year's schedule will feature the usually array of Hockey East contests, plus seven non-conference games: two at St. Cloud State early in the year; home games against RPI, Union, Niagara and Alabama-Huntsville; and a game against Dartmouth in Manchester.

The schedule on next year's RPI season ticket order form doesn't list UNH, and I couldn't find any other reference to such a game next season. Something could have changed with the RPI schedule, or perhaps the author is confusing us --sigh-- with the three letter acronym institution in Rochester. I couldn't find a tentative schedule for RIT either. There is some speculation on the RIT thread about next season, and it doesn't list UNH.

Comment

Today is 3 April 2011. There are 181 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by BigGuy View Post
                              I found the following online today in an article about UNH: http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/p...380/-1/NEWSMAP
                              Next year's schedule will feature the usually array of Hockey East contests, plus seven non-conference games: two at St. Cloud State early in the year; home games against RPI, Union, Niagara and Alabama-Huntsville; and a game against Dartmouth in Manchester.

The schedule on next year's RPI season ticket order form doesn't list UNH, and I couldn't find any other reference to such a game next season. Something could have changed with the RPI schedule, or perhaps the author is confusing us --sigh-- with the three letter acronym institution in Rochester. I couldn't find a tentative schedule for RIT either. There is some speculation on the RIT thread about next season, and it doesn't list UNH.
                              It could be possible that we won't be playing Bentley, and if it's a Wednesday or Thursday game, we might be able to fit it in on the Notre Dame weekend.

Comment

RPI AT UNH. I may need a road trip.
                                I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Working...
                                X