X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    That wasn't unexpected. Good luck to Allen. Now we need a New York.

My guess is that Kasdorf will come a year early.
    I would think we have a great shot at landing John Keeney. Then again, Kasdorf coming now and Altschuller next year or the year after would be great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      may I make a suggestion regarding using players names in thread titles....LET'S NOT
      I agree w/ turk. I lay alot of the blame on Ralph for breaking the cardinal rule of never naming the thread after a player. It is kinda like the Sports Illustrated cover curse. In fact I believe that is the one I wanted to name Red Cloud Returns. Which BTW Ralph promised me he would name it. Whatever, AspyDad always the second class citizen.
      Last edited by AspyDad; 03-29-2011, 01:27 PM.
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        I agree turk. I lay alot of the blame on Ralph for breaking the cardinal rule of never naming the thread after a player. It is kinda like the Sports Illustrated cover curse. In fact I believe that is the one I wanted to name Red Cloud Returns. Which BTW Ralph promised me he would name it. Whatever, AspyDad always the second class citizen.
        If you are referring to the thread with York's name in it, I suggested it, but I didn't start it. I did think that it was a great title, and I still do.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

If you are referring to the thread with York's name in it, I suggested it, but I didn't start it. I did think that it was a great title, and I still do.
          I think we should blame Boston College, as their arrogant thread title led to ours. And our season lasted longer!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I think we should blame Boston College, as their arrogant thread title led to ours. And our season lasted longer!
            Dude, they went out first round and so did we.
            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              Dude, they went out first round and so did we.
              They went out on Friday.

Comment

If you are referring to the thread with York's name in it,
                No, the thread with Bobby Orr's name in it Yes, the York thread.

Comment

They went out on Friday.
                  OK, that clarifies it

Comment

This has been sot of expected all along and we are better preapred for it than we were with what happened last summer. We are in good hands with Bryce and in need of 1 more goaltender. I am sure SA has not been sitting idly by and waiting. All opportunites are probably being explored as we chatter here. This will just probably make us a little younger next year. I wish York much success and thank him for giving us 3 years of commitment.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I suppose, for me, there is a difference between driving a long distance to see people play live vs. driving a long distance to watch people play on a television set.
                      Of course-We would not drive far to see something on TV either.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

throw in the previous thread title with Chases' name (mine, I know), where that day he was almost a scratch for the first time in his collegiate career and the infamous, " we'll all be back"
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

throw in the previous thread title with Chases' name (mine, I know), where that day he was almost a scratch for the first time in his collegiate career and the infamous, " we'll all be back"
                          RPI Off-Season Thread 2011 II: Former RPI Players Spotted at Weddings

Comment

There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Is there anyone named Will connected to the program?
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We're going to take a Bath next season.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Neubert graduated in '08.

Comment

Working...
                                X