X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by babo View Post
    The B.R.O. is but it won't happen...
    Don't be so sure. Size matters! Just promise me he stays for all 4 years-Jenny will be working on a sweater for me with an appropriate saying on it.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

The B.R.O. is but it won't happen...
      I believe that the B.R.O. will have a pro career because you can't teach that size, nastiness or hair. Can't wait to we bring to B.R.O. to Lynah. The supreme leader is not going to like it.
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        Bottom line - the only guy getting drafted is Pat Koudys.
        It looks that way but I can imagine one other possible.

Comment

Bottom line - the only guy getting drafted is Pat Koudys.
          Leonard, Bradley, and Kasdorf were all on the most recent list. None are that likely to be drafted, but any of them could be.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I believe that the B.R.O. will have a pro career because you can't teach that size, nastiness or hair. Can't wait to we bring to B.R.O. to Lynah. The supreme leader is not going to like it.
            A buck says one of the Pyongyang Pansies dives and causes the B.R.O. to get thrown out. You know Paul Stewart would tell the refs to do that too, after all he greets Fat Mike with the secret ivy league handshake every time they meet...

Comment

My issue with it is that the players who exhibit strength in all categories are diminished in importance if the guy without one or two categories gets the nod. So Frattin can go through his fun and games, get back on track and beat out the guys who do the hard work and keep their noses clean...

If you establish criteria, stick to them.
              This is why I first brought up the criteria many posts ago. The Hobey selection process often times does not really represent what the award is supposed to be about.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Leonard, Bradley, and Kasdorf were all on the most recent list. None are that likely to be drafted, but any of them could be.
                Some people seemed quite confident that Kasdorf will get drafted. The scouts also seem to love Bradley - I'm guessing that he's got a great big stride (ala Koudys).

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  And Neal is too old?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    You know Paul Stewart would tell the refs to do that too, after all he greets Fat Mike with the secret ivy league handshake every time they meet...
                    You people are starting to see things my way.
                    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Brock Higgs was listed as a C player on the last central scouting list I saw. Don't think he will get drafted... would love it if he did. He is a very nice player.

Here it is
                      http://centralscouting.nhl.com/link3/cs/content.nsf/0/F79324D882C9D320852577DD00567814/$FILE/NCAA%20PlayersTo%20Watch%20-%20Fall%202010.pdf
                      Last edited by AspyDad; 03-28-2011, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        And Neal is too old?
                        This is Neal's last year of eligibility.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          And Neal is too old?
                          If I have it written down correctly, draft eligibility dates are; 1/1/91---9/15/93. Matt Neal's DOB; 11/22/91....which makes him eligible, no?
                          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

You people are starting to see things my way.
                            I didn't think you knew about the secret ivy league handshake. It's a wonder what some will tell you under the right circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                              This is Neal's last year of eligibility.
                              Thanks KN-that is what I thought but wasn't sure. Not indicating he will get drafted but he has had a very good year and might get some notice

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                I didn't think you knew about the secret ivy league handshake.
                                why...are you insuiating that I could not make it in an ivy league school. I'll have you know that I went to Harvard on the Hudson

Comment

Working...
                                X